「037」 Dirty Message

DIRTY MESSAGE

❝oh come on tae, it's your challenge. we agreed to this, i already accepted your challenge which i should seduce yoongi and now it's your turn. send a dirty message to jeongguk in front of your kids and film it!❞ jimin yelled through the phone.

taehyung hissed and moved the phone away from his ear, ❝but chim, i don't want to-❞ ❝shut-up you bitch, you are his husband and you know what if both of you might end up having the third child after you did that...❞ jimin cleared his throat and started laughing.

❝no❞ ❝taehyung pleaassseeeeee, it's a trend of tiktok so go and send him since you said he's currently helping taegguk and jeongtae on their assignments so take this as an opportunity❞ the short male whined (he is now short because he ain't shortest, yoongi is the one😂)

❝okay okay❞ taehyung said in an irritating way with his brows furrowed. nonetheless, he loves jimin's challenge anyway. ❝don't forget to film it okay?! then send it to me, bye babi!❞ ❝bye❞ taehyung ended the call and proceeded to the dining area where the three boys were answering.

taehyung had his camera in his pocket and took it out, turning it on. he sat on the couch which was four meters behind jeongguk, ❝okay very good, now what's the answer for twenty-one plus nine, jeongtae?❞ jeongguk asked as he pointed at the paper.

❝twenty-one plus nine equals... twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty... dad, it's thirty!❞ jeongtae counted (this is so me😂)

❝correct, that's my smart boy❞ jeongguk praised then patted his son's head. ❝dad, what's a noun?❞ taegguk asked and leaned the paper to jeongguk.

❝a noun is a person, a place, a thing, or an idea. example, for a person: girl, doctor, taegguk, jeongtae. for a place: seoul, school...❞ blah blah blah. (honestly, i don't know what is a noun, i researched it and the math too, i have trust issues of my brain so i used a calculator😂)

❝thank you dad❞ taegguk said and smiled, jeongguk patted taegguk's head also and watch them do their own homework. the brunette-haired male typed the dirty message and turned on the camera.

the camera was focused on jeongguk, he giggled a little when he read the message; come and fuck me right now till i pass out. taehyung hesitantly pressed the send button and waited for jeongguk's reaction.

the dark-haired male's phone tinged and jeongguk looked at it. he opened his phone and tap the message bar on the top of his screen. jeongguk read it and wandered his eyes, looking for taehyung.

his eyes landed on the giggling beautiful man, sitting on the couch. he frowned but the smirk on his face was present. jeongguk stood up and walked to his and taehyung's shared room. ❝dad!❞ jeongtae called but jeongguk ignored it.

the dark-haired male looked at taehyung and pointed at him then to their room mouthing; ❝inside, now!❞taehyung couldn't stop laughing and turned off the camera.

jeongguk does really change so quickly... from dad to daddy.