「020」 Delivery

━ DELIVERY [M]

-in which taehyung delivered the earrings that the man said. he didn't thought that the man he would be meeting is the one he doesn't want to meet anymore.

taehyung let out a sigh while going inside of the elevator, his boss told him to dress up decently because the earrings he's going to give with is the son of the most famous ceo of the jjk jeon corporation.

taehyung is a working student, he works to help his parents and also to pay for his tuition fees on his education.

taehyung finally get out of the elevator and started to walk through the hallways of the hotel.

taehyung stand in front of the room and took a deep breath before knocking three times, later on, the door of the room finally opened revealing his ex-boyfriend.

jeon jeongguk.

back then, when they were lovers they used to be lovey-dovey. but everything changed when one night, jeongguk went to some club without telling taehyung.

the brunette was beyond worried as it was already past midnight, he called yoongi if he knew where the other was, and lucky for him, yoongi was about to the club where jeongguk was.

they went there together and proceeded to the vip room.

as taehyung opened the door, his eyes watered. he saw jeongguk kissing or more likely to be eating the slut's face as his hands traveled down to its skirt.

taehyung recorded everything using his phone while his hands were shaking. he just couldn't believe that the younger just cheated.

after the recording, he grabbed the bottle of wine and pour the reddish liquid on jeongguk and the slut's face then ran away. that night was the worst thing to happen in his whole existence.

jeongguk who stood there froze on his spot while staring at taehyung with wide-eyed, well taehyung, on the other hand, stood frozen on his spot too as well staring at jeongguk, surprised to see his ex-boyfriend who he haven't seen for a very long time.

they stared at each other for a couple of minutes, observing how much they changed.

taehyung finally cleared his throat making jeongguk snap out of his gaze.

❝umm sir, this is the earrings that you ordered❞ taehyung said while showing the box in front of jeongguk.

the young ceo just stared at taehyung well checking him out as he licked his lips looking at taehyung up and down.

❝umm sir, your order....?❞ taehyung cleared his throat again that made jeongguk snap out of his unholy thoughts about taehyung.

❝oh sure sure, thanks, please come inside. i'm just going to get my wallet❞ the young ceo retorted while moving aside signing for taehyung to come inside.

taehyung stepped inside as jeongguk closed the door secretly locking it, leading the brunette to the living room.

he signaled taehyung to sit on the couch as he went upstairs to grab his wallet while taehyung just simply nodded his head.

jeongguk finally got downstairs and walk over to taehyung as taehyung stand up and put the box on the coffee table and looked at jeongguk.

the young ceo leaned his hand in front of taehyung that was holding the money.

the brunette was about to take it but jeongguk swift his hand away from him making taehyung frown and looked at jeongguk confused.

❝umm, sir-❞ taehyung was about to say something but was quickly cut off jeongguk whose got enough pissed of the brunette pretending he doesn't know him.