「018」 Chickened Out

━ CHICKENED OUT

-it all started with a small deal which made their life different.

taehyung and jeongguk are both straight as a strippers pole. they also aren't in good terms as they always fought in school.

perhaps, it all started when jeongguk suddenly teased taehyung which made the older trigger a lot.

teachers and students find their fight as normal because they already knew that they would end up anyway.

they believed that if you are someone's greatest enemy and your greatest enemy is that someone, in the future you would end up being together.

but how can taehyung and jeongguk know that their friends were planning on to something that would make their life change a lot.

one rainy night at taehyung's cozy place jimin, yoongi, namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, and jeongguk was there crashing.

taehyung and jeongguk might be enemies but they have the same friends.

while they all drink their hot chocolate milk which taehyung made, jimin spoke up with a great idea.

the others agreed to jimin as they would play the truth or dare before giving the two enemies the deal.

yoongi went to grab a bottle and spun it. the bottle pointed to taehyung and asked him truth or dare which he answered truth.

❝truth... why do you hate jeongguk so much?❞ yoongi questioned as the members were amused to the question.

❝i hate jeongguk because he pisses me off, like literally every time. he would be clinging on to me saying 'awiieeee taehyungie doesn't have a girlfriend, how does it feel?'❞ taehyung widen his eyes, looking at jeongguk, probably mocking him.

❝that's all?❞ jin asked with a slight disappointment.

❝no, actually there's a lot. it was listed in my two big notebook❞ taehyung rolled his eyes away from jeongguk whose currently frowning.

❝oh yeah?❞ jeongguk sarcastically spoked.

❝oh yeah, wait lemme get it❞ taehyung was about to stand up but jeongguk stopped him.

❝okay fine, but feelings are mutual baby❞ jeongguk teasingly said.

❝well then, stop calling me baby, you gay❞ taehyung responded.

❝i'm not gay❞

❝yes, you are❞

❝i'm not❞

❝yes, you are❞

❝shut up❞ yoongi interrupted and sighed deeply.

❝okay so how about a bet, okay?❞ yoongi added as he looked at the others mouthed 'say it, now'.

❝you two will play gay chicken, the first one to chicken out loses, and if ever one of you don't want to do it then the one who chickened out will be serving us forever. however, if you agree to this then you'll start to be sweet towards each other and live together. remember the first one to chicken out is gay❞ yoongi stated with a smug look plastered all over his and the others' face.

taehyung and jeongguk looked at each other's eyes, full of anger.

❝deal!❞ the two boys shouted while their eyes are twitching for they wanted to punch each other's face.

jimin and seokjin clapped as they knew that losing was not in the two's dictionary.

__

after that day happened, every day the students and teachers would start to wonder what happened to the two.

they would always see them together, grinning, act like they're a lovey-dovey couple, holding hands and peck each other's cheeks.

but every time they got home to their shared apartment, that's the time when they would fight and yell at each other saying 'what you did earlier is so fucking disgusting!'

and to mention that they divided their shared apartment, the one side is jeongguk's and the other side is taehyung's.

the two are really stubborn as neither none of them doesn't want to lose.

they did everything they can, seducing each other if there's an effect of them being gay but no, they still won't give up until one of them loses.

the game continued to pass three years, jeongguk and taehyung stopped fighting when they adopted a little girl and boy.

taehyung thought that if they adopted two-child, jeongguk would chicken out but still no.

they started living like a happy family with the help of the two little kids. though, they still played the game.

as much as stubborn they are, jeongguk decided to propose to taehyung thinking that the blonde might chicken out.

and the answer was clearly, no, taehyung didn't chicken out.

so they got married. at first, taehyung and jeongguk are arguing whose last name would be used but the younger won causing taehyung to become a jeon.

their friends didn't expect that their game would went too far, clearly saying that losing is literally a big deal to them.

the blonde and the raven-haired also did the nasty thing, also thinking if one of them would chicken out.

still no no.

one day when the jeon family went to go picnic at the park, taehyung started to wonder...

if jeongguk dude didn't chicken out, i would start to suspect that he is actually gay.