「031」 Heather Ver. 2 Pt. 2

━ HEATHER VER. TWO PT. TWO

JEON JEONGGUK'S POV

again in early december, it has been years last we've met. i wonder what are you doing by now as i still think of you... every day, night, and time.

at last, the reunion came and i really expect you to be there. i wonder what you look like by now? perhaps last we saw each other was you told me that you're not even half as pretty.

and you're wrong- you are the most beautiful man that i've ever seen in my whole existence... hence the reason why i kissed you.

i really acted too fast, now i lost you. the that's when heather showed up, when she walks by i do not really care. all i ever did care was you... just you.

i prepared myself for the class reunion. i was getting excited all of a sudden, the thought of you being there was making my heart thumping fast.

then i opened my closet... the sweater that i gave you was there- you returned it to me but now i'll give it back to you and i hope you'll accept it. i somehow remember that you really love this.

i arrived at the main hall where the class reunion will held. girls dressed an elegant gown while boys were in a suit. the event started minutes ago, meaning that i was late.

i saw my fellow classmates, sitting so i approached them and greeted them. they now looked mature, their appearance changed so much.

then, a mellow music was played. the principal told us men to invite someone we'd love to dance with. my eyes wandered looking for someone.

yes, he is the someone.

i was worried a little that what if he's not here, what if he didn't want to join the class reunion, what if- my eyes landed on a very beautiful man... i smiled by just looking at him.

-this part will be jeongguk to taehyung.

i was about to approach you but i was preceded by someone whom i don't know. the way you smiled at him when you saw him really broke my heart.

i remember the time that you only show that dulcet smile of yours to me only, just me. however, seeing you with him as he held your hand gently, assisting you.

i just watched there while you both are dancing. i observed how you stared at him, it was like he is the only person you see in this ballroom full of people.

he got you mesmerized. he is probably someone in your heart that takes a very wide place. as you both dance, my tears were leaving my eyes, falling down not even noticing it.

until you saw me... you gave me a small glimpse and you smiled like an angel. i smiled back too, perhaps, i am sad and happy at the same time now that you now have someone who'll love you.

it is hard for me to us being strangers again. i was really scared to lose you but i just did... you are someone that i love yet someone i lost.

i hope that man that you're currently dancing with will fix all the parts of you that i previously broke, i hope he'll show you love and treat you like you're a queen.

because taehyung, you are my queen...but i'll never be your king.

my world seems to beat dead just like a slackened drum when i saw you and him, connecting your foreheads against each other.

this is it, i now fully accept that i don't stand any chance to you anymore. somewhere in a parallel universe, we would be together. it's a shame that this is not the universe we're together in.

taehyung, next time, there will be no heather and him. just both of us- loving in the parallel universe that i mentioned earlier.