「003」 Lingerie

━ 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 [M]

taehyung is currently on a shopping with jimin. he wanted jimin to pick him some erotic outfits for him. taehyung’s so called “daddy” will be home after its business trip.

❝jiminie, how about this?❞ taehyung asked as he grabbed an outfit, showing it to jimin.

❝no, i don’t like it. just wait there, i’ll choose the perfect one❞ jimin said, motioning taehyung to sit down. it was like the tenth time that jimin doesn’t like what taehyung chose.

taehyung rolled his eyes and huffed, crossing his arms in disappointment. he’s really bad at choosing outfits yet at the same time he looked like fashionista.

he waited there for minutes and jimin have already chose one. a revealing black laced lingerie with a fishnet.

❝j-jiminie this is so e-erotic❞ taehyung’s eyes widened and gulped harshly as he held the garment, tracing the holes with his fingers.

❝i know right? you know i’m good, so thank me later if you and your daddy’s done doing that thingy❞ jimin winked and took the garment then paid it.

taehyung was already at home and prepared the bed by changing the sheet into colored white, including the pillows and displayed some petals of roses above it.

he then grabbed some bucket of ice and soaked the bottle of the wine there, then two glasses beside it, placing it on the nightstand.

after the room was finally settled, he took a long shower and used the most expensive shampoo and conditioner he bought.

taehyung dried himself, putting the robe on, getting ready for the surprise. he’s indeed excited to wear the lingerie and how would his daddy will react to it.

an hour have passed when he heard the door opening. he laid down on the bed and positioned himself sideward.

and to mention that he wore a robe to cover his lingerie for the reason that he knew his daddy loves surprises coming from his baby.

❝baby?❞ he heard his daddy called from downstairs and waited for him to come in their room. he heard footsteps coming signaling that his daddy were taking the stairs.

❝baby are you in here?❞ jeongguk asked and knocked at the door three times then opened it, revealing his baby.

❝what is this?❞ he questioned as he wandered his eyes. he’s fascinated as what he just discovered.

❝oh daddy, you’re back❞ taehyung said and walked towards closer to jeongguk then traced his fingers to the other’s chest up to the tie, pulling him closer to him.

❝you know daddy, i have been a good boy since you left. don’t you think baby would receive an award for that?❞ taehyung questioned seductively, whispering it to the dark-haired male’s ear.

❝damn baby, you’re turning me hard❞ jeongguk said making taehyung to look down and saw the other’s boner growing big.

❝daddy, i want you to lay down in bed❞ taehyung spoked and jeongguk did as what he told. the blonde hovered above the the dark-haired male and raised it’s hand, hearing a clank sound.

❝so, you’ll handcuff me now?❞ jeongguk chuckled darkly and watched what will taehyung do next. ❝wait for me here daddy, i have a surprise just for you❞ taehyung whispered and went to the closet to wear those outfits.

after a few junctures, taehyung came out from the closet, staring at jeongguk whose eyes are full of lust. he then started removing the robe slowly and seduced him with his honey light unmarked tan skin.