「011」 Teacher Kim

━ TEACHER KIM [M]

-in which taehyung is a teacher and his favourite student named jeongguk did something nasty again.

tomorrow will be the third quarter examination of all senior high school students. jeongguk was frustrated because he couldn't understand the book that he's been currently reading, hence he just kept on thinking about his teacher getting fucked by him.

until he decided to go to his teacher's office with his bag on him. he knocked at the door and twisted the doorknob then entered the room.

❝what brings you here mr. jeon?❞ taehyung asked as he wrote something on a printed bond paper.

❝well, i couldn't focus on the studies because your subject is difficult. can you perhaps help me?❞

❝sure, go sit on the couch❞ taehyung motioned and jeongguk did so.

later on, taehyung approached him with a pen that he's holding and sat beside him.

❝this is just so simple mr. jeon and you couldn't understand it?❞

❝english is the most hardest subject that i've ever encountered teacher kim❞

taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled but stopped when he felt jeongguk's hands on his thighs.

❝i want you❞ jeongguk whispered seductively to the teacher's ears, sending him shivers down his spine.

❝n-not now mr. jeon, you know t-that tomorrow is your e-examination day❞ taehyung stuttered while closing his eyes when the younger started to palm him.

❝since when would you decline your daddy, princess?❞ jeongguk said, sucking the other's neck.

❝mhmm~❞ the older moaned and grasped the younger's hair.

❝so, can you resist me?❞ jeongguk teasingly asked causing taehyung to stand up.

❝enough for today mr. jeon, go back to the library and study for yourself!❞ taehyung pointed to the door and the younger crossed his arms, already pouting.

❝stop acting cute jeon, i know that move, and also...❞ the older slowly approached the younger, leaning to the other's ear and whispered ❝...if you study on your own and got higher scores, i would gladly let you fuck me as long as you can❞ then pushed him away from the office.

❝what the fuck?❞ jeongguk muttered and frowned his eyebrows while stomping angrily.

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

the examination was already finished, the students are waiting for their scores for each subject and somehow jeongguk managed to have an almost perfect score.

why? erm... because he wanted to fuck his teacher mercilesslyツ

❝good morning students❞ mr. kim greeted and all the students greeted him back too, especially jeongguk who had a smug look to taehyung.

❝congratulations to all of you, and to you mr. jeon. i am quite impressed that you had the highest score here in your class❞

❝of course mr. kim, someone is going to be wreck later❞

❝watch your mouth, mr. jeon❞

❝watch your ass too, mr. kim❞

the students watched them confused while frowning their eyebrows with the thought of what are they talking about.

it was already after school and Jeongguk makes way to the teacher's office. he was about to shout ❝hi baby!❞ but saw the principal with some teachers talking about the examination results.