「029」 Heather Ver. 2 Pt. 1

━ HEATHER VER. TWO PT. ONE

JEON JEONGGUK'S POV

i do remember, the early december that i gave you my sweater and it suited you better. but, i tried to hide it. i don't want you to see it and feel how really my heart skips when you smile so wide.

when she walks by, indeed that i watched her but no, she doesn't mesmerize me and will never be. i see the pain in your eyes but i acted so dumbly that i didn't even hug you that time.

my friends also met heather- they wanted me to be his boyfriend but clearly, i don't want to be... i just want you.

however, the time has come. she sat on my lap and held my hand, intertwining it with hers. i felt bad as we both knew you're watching.

oh how bad i wanted to push her and tell you that you're all that i need. i sighed as you saw her clinging to me, i felt my heartbreaking when you run away.

we're just supposed to be friends since we're always has been together when we're five so why do i feel butterflies in my stomach raging when i was there by your side.

i know that when i kiss her... it's your lips in my mind i picture. but i was drunk to even notice that you are not her. and then i saw you, tears brimming out from your eyes as we locked each other gazes.

i gave her my sweater when she was cold- she told me. but that's just polyester which was itchy when it somehow wore by someone.

so why does it matter for you... when i don't even like heather.

and somehow, even though we're not meeting each other now. i will always remember that the third of december, you wore my sweater and i like you better.