「013」 Hyung

━ HYUNG [M]

-in which Jeongguk has a hyung whom he really lovesツ

jeongguk is running towards his hyung named kim taehyung, he really loves him as they have already friends since they're just fetus.

and damn baby, their feelings are mutual.

some students thought that they're just friends or buddies, not knowing that they are already lovers.

they kept it a secret because they don't want people to judge them. y'know the gender thingy. some are just homophobic.

so, instead of receiving such hate. jeongguk just called him 'hyung' just like he always calls him and 'ggukie' of taehyung.

❝hyuuunng!❞ the younger exclaimed and almost hugged him but remembered that they're on public.

❝what is it ggukie?❞ taehyung asked, tilting his head and his doe eyes showing as he was just being curious.

❝nothing, let's just go home?❞ jeongguk grabbed the older's wrist and proceeded to his car.

yeah, jeongguk is rich and somehow the one is reading this wanted to be rich too.

the younger drive their way home to his house, and to mention that he lived alone because his mother and father had gone for some business trip like they always do.

jeongguk and taehyung are currently laying down on the couch as they watched some movie called 365 Days. no hate but based in my own opinion, if massimo isn't handsome, the movie would be horror. and bitch, i hate it. like literally hate it, cuz damn who the hell would fucking say ❝are you lost babyghooorl❞ for three/two times?! and lots of eherm thingyyyyy ew!

pardon me...

continue to the story in which jeongguk gets hard on watching the movie. that part has a bed scene and taehyung could feel that something had been poking him.

❝baby, help me out❞ jeongguk spoked with such a hoarse voice causing taehyung to be turned on as he hovered above jeongguk and faced the younger's pants, slowly unzipping the zipper and took the pants off, leaving just boxer shorts on him.

taehyung palmed jeongguk as he was trying to make the younger hard even more. he squeezed and rub it while looking at the other's eyes, full of innocence.

he puckered his lips and kissed it.

❝oh baby, you'll be the death of me❞ jeongguk said, pulling the other into a rough kiss.

❝mhmm~❞ they moaned as they tried to breathe for air.

the two lovers savored each other's moments while kissing as jeongguk's hands roamed all over the older's body.

they pulled for a minute and taehyung already gave jeongguk a blowjob. the younger's head threw backward as he grips on the other's hair while thrusting inside its mouth.

taehyung choked because of how big Jeongguk's cock was. he pumped his head up and down, as tears had already formed in his eyes.

❝mhmm yeah~ just like that baby. ahhh~ you're doing so g-good mhmm~❞ jeongguk complimented, closing his eyes.

the younger pulled out taehyung and flipped him, causing the older to face the couch.

❝i'm gonna fuck you so damn good baby, that you won't be able to go to school tomorrow❞ jeongguk said and aligned his dick, shoving it to taehyung's little pinkish hole.

❝nghh nyaah~!❞ taehyung screamed out loud as jeongguk was already thrusting at a fast pace without even prepping him.

the younger held taehyung's hips as support to stay the other in balance as he pound to him senselessly causing the older to see stars.

❝ah! ah! ngh~ i'm g-gonna aahhh!❞ taehyung squirted his loads of cum on the bedsheets.

❝who said you could cum hmm?❞ jeongguk asked, slapping the older's butt checks and raised taehyung's left leg as he started fucking him sideways.

❝who told you hmm? hah~ answer me❞ jeongguk asked once again, thrusting slowly yet powerful every push he made.

❝ngh~ s-stop, i c-can't anymore ahhhh!❞ taehyung had already shed tears because of the pain and pleasure he had been receiving from the younger.

❝shhh, I'm almost there❞ jeongguk grunts as he felt his dick getting clenched by taehyung's hole.

❝don't struggle yourself baby, ahh~❞ jeongguk said, letting the older's legs rest on his shoulder.

taehyung's hole is bleeding because of the younger's roughness, though he love him being like that, he is a masochist after all.

his legs were trembling as his body is shaking, he became sensitive to every touch and thrust jeongguk would make.

he screamed in oblivion when jeongguk came into a very powerful and deep thrust, shooting all his cum inside him.

jeongguk wiped the older's body, including the face as it was full of sweats and drool. after that, he tucked taehyung in a blanket and scooped his body to him.

❝good night baby❞

let's just say jeongguk calls taehyung hyung on the streets but baby on the sheets.