「017」 Boyfriends

━ BOYFRIENDS

-in which jeongguk keeps on adoring someone secretly.

jeongguk has been watching someone for too long as he was mesmerized by the other's beauty. it was incredibly radiant.

his friends always found him weird because he won't approach the beauty, though they just shrugged it off for they are afraid of jeongguk being angry to them.

he really stalk the beauty a lot as he so much adored the other. the beauty also have a kind heart and pure soul which made him fall even more.

and to mention that they are classmates, oh how lucky jeongguk is. but the thing is that jeongguk may have act cold to the beauty, he acts like he doesn't even care though the truth is he actually does.

somehow, the beauty is also clingy to him as they have known each other for three years. they are quite in good terms lately.

the beauty's name is taehyung and everything taehyung would do is cute according to jeongguk, cause damn he is whipped af.

❝jeonggukie, can we eat lunch together?❞ taehyung cutely questioned, showing his dulcet boxy smile which made the younger's heart fly because of happiness.

❝no❞ jeongguk coldly answered as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, not wanting to see the beauty's face.

❝oh okay❞ taehyung grinned and bid jeongguk a goodbye, proceeding to the school canteen.

❝are you sure you would act like that towards taehyung?❞ hoseok asked with a worried expression on his face.

❝he deserved it, anyways❞ jeongguk annoyingly responded and left the room, following taehyung.

jeongguk face palmed as his face flustered red when he saw taehyung happily eating his lunch, alone. he stared at him with the thoughts of them being together.

the younger fanboyed taehyung, cutely chuckling while taking him lots of pictures, saving it to his gallery; my baby taetae album.

❝are you sure jeongguk you will just stand there fanboying to him?❞ yoongi irritatedly questioned.

❝shhh shut up, he is humming. i want to listen to his lovely voice❞ jeongguk said, leaning his ears to hear taehyung's deep voice.

❝why don't you just go near him, gguk?❞ namjoon patted jeongguk's shoulder but the younger swayed the other's hand away.

❝no, i don't want to. i might die if i'm near to an angel❞ jeongguk said as he continued to click the capture button, adoring the beauty so much.

❝just don't mind him, let's go to taehyung❞ jimin suggested and the others nodded in agreement.

meanwhile, jeongguk who was totally pissed because as he took a photo, the others face are there as well.

so he cropped it out before saving it. jeongguk smiled widely and approached them, he couldn't stand watching them eating because he is hungry too.

taehyung felt happy that jeongguk joined them eating, even though the younger ignored him. it was actually normal for the two, ever since they first met jeongguk was always being like that.

in fact, that taehyung perhaps love the younger too.

__

it was already after school, taehyung asked jeongguk to come to walk with him together but the younger declined it.

you might hate jeongguk with this but for taehyung, he understands why the younger's been acting like that.

taehyung was happily walking on the street as jeongguk was there secretly following him, with the others behind him.

jeongguk keeps on complimenting taehyung's beauty whatever angle he took or look.

most certainly to be said that taehyung is so unreal.

❝okay, we're done with this!❞ jin suddenly shouted, causing them all to stop walking.

❝why the fuck don't you just held his hand while walking together, jeongguk?! you two are boyfriends for fucks sake!❞ the five yelled to the younger.

taehyung giggled as jeongguk approached him with a pout.

❝taetae, they scold ggukie~❞ jeongguk whined to taehyung nuzzling his face to his boyfriend's chest.

❝awiieeee, taetae is here for ggukie❞

A/N:

i take my words back. ain't editing my story, i wanna see how i improved.