「028」 Guys My Age

━ GUYS MY AGE [M]

kim taehyung is a twenty-one years old beautiful man with a job, a kindergarten teacher, he got it all... money, house, cars, everything- except for having a lover though.

he's beautiful of course, lots of guys were attracted to him but none of them actually grab his attention.

the guys his age doesn't give him an interest nor younger than him, perhaps, he prepared someone whose older... someone who's a literal daddy.

call him kinky but he actually is- he dreamt about having a lover whom he'd called daddy every time, choke him, tease him, punish and penetrate him while he, himself wearing an erotic outfit such as lingerie lace.

he wants to experience that, he wants to feel the heavenly feeling what his friend told him but the thing is- he only wanted to experience that with years older than him.

he doesn't give a fuck to anyone who wants to hit on him younger or on his age- he just wants someone who'll love and treat him always.

perhaps, he believes that if you love someone who's older than you and he loves you too- that means that older guy is loyal. he doesn't know why but he believes in that since his mother is eight years younger than his father.

taehyung is currently gathering his things to go home as he already finished his class. it was three-thirty in the afternoon when he noticed his one student was waiting, sitting on the bench. (cliché right?)

it was yuna, swaying her feet because she cannot reach the ground. taehyung approached the little girl with a wide smile plastered on his face, he does really love kids.

❝yuna❞ taehyung called making the little girl face him and smile, yuna loves taehyung also as she looked at her teacher full of admiration because of its beauty and kind demeanor.

❝teacher kim!❞ the little girl exclaimed happily, running to taehyung's way and hug him, wrapping her arms to the teacher's legs.

❝why aren't you home yet? where's your uncle?❞ taehyung asked, grabbing the little girl's cute hands and proceeded to the bench where yuna sat earlier.

❝daddy said earlier that he'll pick me up instead of uncle. he also said that at three o'clock he'll be here but he isn't, also it is the first time that daddy will pick me up❞ yuna explained.

taehyung was a little disappointed to her father since it's been thirty minutes passed and he's not in the school yet, so he decided to wait with her.

❝teacher kim, daddy is always busy at his work... i think he doesn't love me anymore❞ yuna spoked sadly, tears were brimming out from her eyes.

❝yuna, don't say that. your daddy loves you and always will, maybe he just forgot to pick you up since you told me earlier that he is a busy person❞

❝but that doesn't count teacher kim, he's always has been busy and when he comes home, he always proceeds to his room and sleeps❞ yuna was already crying when she said that.

❝shhh yuna, don't cry. teacher kim is here, okay?❞ taehyung hugged the little girl while rubbing her back to soothe her.

they just waited there for another half an hour until a man in a suit, face covered with sweats started to run towards them.

❝daddy!❞ the little girl called and approached her father. taehyung just watch the two, the man in a suit kept on apologizing to her daughter that he's late to pick her.

❝did you cry, princess? why's that your eyes are red and swollen?❞ the man kneeled down to face his daughter clearly.

❝you're late daddy and thanks to teacher kim he accompanied me to wait for you❞