「038」 Dirty Message Pt. 2

━ DIRTY MESSAGE PT. TWO [M]

taehyung laughed hysterically at his husband's reaction. he turned off his camera and followed jeongguk to their room. as he entered inside, the cold and dark aura of his husband was the first one he noticed which made him shiver.

❝what was that?❞ jeongguk asked, walking towards taehyung's direction. ❝what was what?❞ the brunette-haired male replied as if he didn't know what's his husband's talking about.

❝you're acting as if you don't know, i see... how about we do what you messaged me earlier?❞ the dark-haired male smirked, lifting taehyung's chin up while palming him below.

❝g-gguk, the c-children-❞ taehyung was cut off by jeongguk's lips attached to his neck, sucking it harshly causing him to let out a sudden moan.

he closed his eyes, gripping on jeongguk's shirt tightly as he bit his bottom lip preventing him from moaning out loud. their children are on the sofa, doing their homework, and he with jeongguk being loud is what he worries about.

❝t-they'll hear u-us, gguk hmm~❞ taehyung said pushing jeongguk away from him, however, the brunette-haired male's push was just nothing to jeongguk. ❝then be quiet❞ the latter answered bluntly.

taehyung was pissed off at his husband's response, he wanted to slap him on his chest but the feeling he's currently at was stopping him from doing it. he wanted more of this feeling.

it's been a long time since they fucked and today is the day that both of them were so needy of each other. all they cared about now is the longing to have sex.

jeongguk held taehyung's hips, rubbing his hands on it while kissing those tempting lips of the brunette-haired male. sounds of smooching can be heard from the room but their kids are busy enough to notice that.

the dark-haired male desperately stripped taehyung's clothes, throwing them away somewhere in the room. it was like their feet had lived as it guided them both to their bed.

the brunette-haired male laid down softly as jeongguk's hand assisted him. the latter asked for an entrance to his husband's wet cavern by pushing his tongue and licked its lips which taehyung gave access to.

jeongguk invaded every bit of it, exploring it by his tongue wandering inside. both of them were breathing heavily as they lack already of oxygen.

❝ahh~❞ taehyung moaned between their kisses when jeongguk's hand accidentally touched taehyung's aching boner.

❝i don't want to prep you, no more.❞ the dark-haired male said, flipping taehyung causing the latter to face the bedsheets, and he yelped at that. jeongguk aligned his cock to taehyung's hole, gripping the latter's buttcheeks, and entered without any warning.

the brunette-haired male cried, archings his back as jeongguk pulled his hair close to him. the slapping of their skin was like a bunch of people clapping. ❝you like that, don't you?❞ jeongguk asked, leaning his mouth to taehyung's ears, whispering the question.

❝nghh~❞ taehyung moaned, teeth clenching, eyes closed tightly because of the unbearable pain with pleasure. jeongguk just touched his tip, teasing it completely and as he wanted to cum, the latter prevented him.

❝answer me properly, baby boy, or else i won't let you cum❞ he chuckled darkly. on behalf of taehyung, he was really having a hard time answering it now as jeongguk just pinched his cheek by just using one hand, entering two digits of his finger making the brunette-haired male choked at it, coughing loudly.

sounds of moans, grunts, and crying were heard inside the room. jeongguk has been pounding taehyung for half an hour. the latter is always sensitive so after he'd cum, he'll cry. even though they always do that back then, he still hasn't used to it.

the dark-haired male would stop if taehyung cried from overstimulation, but, today, since they haven't had sex for a long time, jeongguk won't let this slide.

❝ah~! ah~! ah~! oh~ nghh~!❞ taehyung moaned hastily as jeongguk's speed increased again, the bed was creaking because of that.

❝i~i'm gonna c-cum❞ taehyung warned, breathing heavily. jeongguk continued to thrust as he, also is reaching his climax. ❝let's cum, together❞ the dark-haired male answered before they both came at the same time.

the brunette-haired male was going to sleep however, jeongguk stopped him and says, ❝get ready, baby boy. tonight shall be a long night for the both of us.❞

meanwhile the kids at the kitchen,

❝mommy and daddy's fighting again❞ the younger told his older brother. ❝dad said that if he and mommy fought in the bed, we won't come inside or else he would spank us❞ jeongtae answered and took his brother to their room to sleep, not minding the noises their parents made.