「005」 Mommy's Boy

━ 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [M]

-in which jeongguk is a dominant girl that has a dick and her baby boy named taehyung is submits to her. gguk is taller than tae here, more likely to be five inch.
anything can happen here.

jeon jeongguk, a dominant emo punk girl whose boyfriend is kim taehyung, a normal highschool student.

you may ask why did they became lovers? the answer is, they didn't know too. besides, if you're truly in love, you wouldn't even know the reason why you're in love.

as you can see (read)... if you fell in love with someone who makes you laugh, if you fell in love with someone who's beautiful, and if you fell in love with someone because they can provide for you then that's not love.

what if you no longer find them funny? what will happen if their beauty fades? what will happen if they lose wealth? would you still love them?

you know, real love indeed defies all reasons because when you are truly inlove with someone, you do not look for reasons, you see beyond reasons.

and that's what makes their love strong. cause every time they would have a date, jeongguk would pay for the prices and taehyung however insist because he wants them to divide and pay for it together.

love will become stronger when he treats you like you're a queen and you'll treat him too like he's a king. treat each other equally.

though, jeongguk is the king in here. indeed, she's a girl but the way she would do anything for taehyung just to make him happy is more likely to be the knight of the shining armor of taehyung who have became a royal.

and now to the smut. ツ

taehyung is currently watching the television while jeongguk held his waist, palming its head. and to be honest that taehyung is more petite than jeongguk.

❝baby❞ the dominant called as she started to kiss the brunette's nape, leaving some hickeys on it making the aforementioned moan.

❝ahhh g~ggukie❞ taehyung closed his eyes as the other continued to suck his skin, slowly undressing the brunette's upper clothes.

jeongguk hovered above taehyung and captured his lips, pouring all the lust she felt today. (dang she)

it was rough, aggressive and heated one as jeongguk entered his tongue inside to the other's mouth then exploring every inch of the cavern.

they pulled away of the kiss and the raven-haired pulled taehyung's pants and boxer short and kissed his inner thighs causing the other to leaked some pre-cum.

❝ah~ j-jeongguk mhmm~ f-fuck me~❞ taehyung said making jeongguk to smirk and looked at the other's eyes.

❝that's not my name baby boy... now what would you call me again?❞ jeongguk teased while the brunette whined as he already missed her touch.

❝m-mommy❞

jeongguk immediately suck taehyung's face as soon as he called her mommy. she is indeed a painter, and taehyung is her canvas, painting it with some purplish and red marks... the hickeys.

❝would you love it baby if mommy fuck you raw?❞ jeongguk teasingly asked as her hands roamed over taehyung's body.

❝y-yes mommy❞

❝good because now... i'll fuck you raw until you started screaming in oblivion because of pain and pleasure❞ jeongguk whispered seductively and turned taehyung around.

the brunette is on fours and jeongguk lubed her dick,ツ aligning it to taehyung's hole and entered to it, harshly. ❝ah! m-mommy ah! ah! nghh~❞

jeongguk started moving without any hesitation, bringing the other higher than cloud nine. (ten?)

❝s-so tight for mommy, yeah?❞ jeongguk grunts as she tilt her head backwards, feeling every time her cock would clench because of taehyung's hole.

❝ngh~ mommy mhmm~ the~there ah! ah! nghh ngaaah~❞ the raven-haired continued to thrust the brunette's prostate making him shiver as he is getting sensitive each second jeongguk would thrust.

❝m-mommy i- mhmm~ am c-cumming~❞ ❝wait for me baby❞

taehyung couldn't take it anymore, he badly wanted to cum but jeongguk keeps on thrusting until she would chase her own orgasm. the raven-haired have her other hand on taehyung's tip, preventing him from cumming.

skin slapping, bed creaking loudly, moans and grunts can be heard every corner of their house.

indeed that they live with each other because of their parents. ❝let's cum now baby❞ jeongguk said as they released their cum to each other.

jeongguk came inside while taehyung squirted his on the ravenette's chest making the dominant to taste it. ❝damn it baby, you're so delicious❞ she complimented as they laid on bed.

❝mommy- can i suck it?❞ taehyung asked as he looked at the other with pleading eyes while glancing on jeongguk's nipples. ❝yes baby❞

the two ended up cuddling each other while taehyung keeps on sucking his mommy's nipples, drinking her milkツ