「006」 Fever

━ FEVER

-in which jeongguk is having a fever and his enemy (crush) took care of him.

jeongguk loves taehyung but taehyung doesn't feel the same way, for now. speaking of taehyung, he hates jeongguk because the younger had made fun of him when he was just a nerd. indeed all nerd deserves glow-up so he loses weight, took care of his skin, and beautifies himself.

other students were drooling over him because of his ethereal beauty when they saw taehyung's transformation, the first day of being a senior student.

somehow, the other boys and girls wanted to be his lover because he have it all. being a genius, handsome or beautiful, wise, unique and kind at the same time.

when taehyung hadn't lose weight yet, jeongguk already loves him.

the younger is just messing up with the older because he wanted the blonde to notice him.

he doesn't have a choice to grab the other's attention because he doesn't want to ruin his reputation being the bad boy and the same time playboy of the school.

like really, he is the bad boy and playboy of the school and it would be a great shock if the man who bullies everyone clings to a nerd, right?

and now that taehyung is gorgeous, he is fascinated and wanted the older to be his.

so their story to be so cliché, taehyung just thought that jeongguk is just playing around with him again by flirting.

and to get taehyung's vengeance, he have to play with jeongguk too. he throw him such words that are painful to bear, bully him too, and play with the younger's feelings.

don't get taehyung wrong, he is just taking revenge on what jeongguk just did to him when he was ugly even though he is not.

the younger thinks that taehyung is beautiful even though the older was fat, ain't clear skin, and is having nerd glasses because of his eyes that were a bit blurry.

but thanks to his sister whose a dermatologist and his sister's boyfriend who's an ophthalmologist (couple goalsツ) helped him to take care of him.

it was monday and taehyung is walking in the hallway, proceeding to his classroom, and some students who admired him now have greeted him a ❝good morning❞ and compliment him every time he take a step.

he entered the classroom and his classmates smiled at him, looking how elegantly sat down on his chair and put all his things beside him.

❝good morning taehyung❞ a voice was heard coming towards him. he looked up to see a pale jeongguk. and to mention that they're classmates, also seatmate.

❝not that i care but why are you so pale today? have you eaten your breakfast?❞ taehyung asked and looked at the other's eyes as the younger sat beside him.

❝you actually care though ❞ jeongguk chuckled lazily.

❝just answer the question, jeon❞ taehyung crossed his arms and rolled his eyes as he waited for the younger's answer.

❝nope, i don't have an appetite to eat the food now. i feel like i'm already full and i just drank water then came here❞ jeongguk honestly answered and rested his head on his own arms.

❝you just only feel it jeon, you are actually hungry❞ taehyung rolled his eyes once again.

❝stop rolling your eyes kim, you might see nothing in there❞ the younger joked.

❝excuse me? did you know who're you talking to? i am kim taehyung, the valedictorian from kinder to this year❞

❝don,'t remind me that, i already knew and besides it makes me feel like i'm dumb that i'm actually sitting beside the so-called genius in this school❞