「027」 Lick It

━ LICK IT [M]

one dirty game that taehyung wants to play with jeongguk called ❝lick it❞ where he would give jeongguk a whipped cream and tell him where the younger wanted him to lick.

jeongguk and taehyung are friends for years. since they're kids, they are already fond of each other. jeongguk saw how taehyung grow up and taehyung also saw jeongguk grow up.

they are the type of best friend that goes, i'll always be there since they are like a stick that glued together.

but everything changed when there's a hot tension between them. their hormones were raging that they craved for each other. they called friends with benefits perhaps.

now, taehyung was horny and was currently eating whipped cream while jeongguk was there watching him how he slurped the cream.

taehyung puts a whipped cream on his hand, slowly licking it while looking at jeongguk, erotically.

the younger groaned as his dick was already standing. he grabbed the hem of his shirt and covered his hardening cock then smiled sheepishly at the older.

taehyung continued to tease the younger, licking his fingers slowly, twirling it with his tongue. he slowly standing up, approaching jeongguk with a smirk plastered on his face.

❝is kookie that hard?❞ the older asked with a teasing tone, pointing at jeongguk's dick.

❝h-help me out, hyung❞

❝of course, baby, hyung will always help you❞

taehyung kneeled down, facing jeongguk's abdomen. he then lowered jeongguk's gray sweatpants and boxers.

❝❞what a massive cock you have kookie❞ taehyung giggled, licking the tip causing the younger to groan in pain.

oh how bad he wants to fuck his hyung's mouth.

❝what about we'll continue this in our room and i'll be the one whose in-charge? would you like that?❞ taehyung brushes his fingers to jeongguk's junior to make it hard even more.

jeongguk nodded desperately as they walked together to their room. as soon as they got there, taehyung and jeongguk kissed hungrily, devouring each other's lips.

they pulled put for a second as taehyung gave jeongguk the whipped cream. the younger was confused for a second but left a smirk as soon as taehyung started explaining.

❝that whipped cream you're currently holding is my favourite right? and you know...❞ taehyung approaches jeongguk's ears and whispered;

❝...i'll lick it where the whipped cream's put. now, put some whipped cream to where would you want me to lick it❞

jeongguk paused for a second as he thought of an idea, putting the cream to his cock... and he did. he stripped himself and laid down on the bed.

❝oh, so you want it there?❞ taehyung asked the question in amusement as he also stripped himself, throwing his clothes anywhere.

jeongguk nodded eagerly as if he was so needy. his dick was twitching as it waits for taehyung's warm little mouth to suck it.

❝heh, you are really that eager, baby?❞ taehyung asked, taking the whipped cream away from jeongguk and puts more on its cock.

❝let me devour this❞ the older lick the tip causing the younger to lean his head backward because of how painful it was as taehyung was teasing him.

❝nghh~ hyung~ argh❞ jeongguk groaned, closing his eyes tightly and gripped on the bedsheets.

❝h~hyung, stop teasing ahh~❞ jeongguk left no choice but to thrust inside taehyung's mouth. the older gagged and pulled out to cough with tears in his eyes.

❝what was that for?❞ taehyung questioned between his coughs, looking at jeongguk while furrowing his brows.

❝you kept teasing me and it was already painful-❞ jeongguk answered hesitantly. he didn't mean to anger his hyung as he will get a punishment for what he did.

❝my baby's being so bad lately, does baby wants a punishment?❞ taehyung's fingers lingered on the younger's chest with well-toned abs.

❝n-no❞

❝i'm sorry baby but you made hyung mad, so, i'll just tease you for the rest of the night❞

taehyung grinded to jeongguk's thighs while palming its cock. oh how much he loved the other being submissive to him.

indeed he likes jeongguk to be submissive but he tops bitches...

❝h-hyung p-please nghh~❞ jeongguk's tip was leaked on his pre-cum while 'tis twitching.

❝don't cum yet, hyung will even punish you more... i know you don't like that, don't you?❞

jeongguk bit his lips, arching his back a little. his body was shaking already, he couldn't stop himself anymore but he has to.

❝h-hyung, ride me❞ the younger requested while looking at the older's eyes. of course, taehyung won't say no to him since jeongguk's doing his aegyo again.

taehyung positioned himself, aligning the younger's dick straight to his hole. he sunk down slowly as he didn't prep himself, he wants it raw somehow.

the blonde threw his head backward while moaning and started humping after his hole adjusted to jeongguk's size.

the aforementioned held taehyung's hips to keep him in his position while guiding and help him to thrust inside.

❝i-i'm tired~ ah!❞ taehyung said making jeongguk to flip him and hover on top of him, pounding inside senselessly.

the younger hit the other's prostate causing the aforementioned to scream so loud with a skin slapping too.

❝ugh! i'm gonna- ngh~!❞ taehyung clenched his hole as his orgasm was already nearing. the younger was having a hard time thrusting inside yet he managed to cum with him at the same time.

❝good night, kookie❞ taehyung said with a tired voice while jeongguk placed him beside him, snuggling to the crook of his neck.

❝it is still morning- hyung❞ jeongguk whispered the last word as he noticed that the other was already sleeping. he smiled and peck its shoulder and sleep also.