「032」 Heather Ver. 3

━ HEATHER VER. THREE

-in which taehyung likes jeongguk but jeongguk likes heather however heather likes taehyung. ya like that?

HEATHER'S POV

i still remember the third day of december when you are in his sweater. it really looked better on you than it did me and if only you're kind enough to know me.

my eyes were on the ground as i walk by, i took a glimpse of your eyes. you got me all tongue-tied as i cannot even describe how pretty you are.

i noticed that you're always hang out with that boy so i decided to get close to him in order to get close to you too. but you're spacing out whenever i stood close to both of you.

and i learned that you... liked him.

you are the one that i like so why can't i be your type? but still i try for you to like me.

i also noticed that the boy was getting closer and closer to me, i hate it. all i want is your attention not his.

when we stared at each other's eyes, you looked at me like i'm your enemy but i looked at you like you are the one i adored the most.

why would you ever kiss me? when you can't even spare me some pity. i said have the sweater because it's just polyester. i really like you better but to you i'm just heather.