「035」 I Kissed a Boy and I Liked It

━ I KISSED A BOY AND I LIKED IT

JEON JEONGGUK'S POV

i've met this boy named kim taehyung whom i just hate so fucking much. i don't even know why but every he does makes me wanna yell and punch him, i hate everything. from his looks outside and his demeanor inside.

also, thinking about him makes me puke all of my food that i ate for my whole existence. i was walking through the hallway when i saw him- yes, kim fucking taehyung talking to one of the boys in my class.

seeing him smile so wide, talking to some certain boy really makes my blood boil of anger. my eyes twitched, watching him giggling as i also took a glimpse of my friend who saw me and gulped when i glared at him.

i continued walking but those giggles of taehyung halted my steps. i, then approached them and pulled taehyung by his wrist, and walked away from the boy. ❝yah! let me go!❞ he yelled but i ignored it.

❝i said let me go!❞ taehyung pulled out his wrist which caused to let go of my grip as my hand was slipped. he looked at me with his eyes full of rage and glared at me like his eyes were some kind of a dagger.

❝what the fuck is wrong with you?!❞ taehyung yelled, i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as i tapped my right shoe to the floor. he was really annoyed at how i ignored him which makes me smirk, ah, i really love seeing an annoyed kim taehyung.

❝jeon fucking jeongguk, i asked you a question!❞ he yelled once again but i didn't care, instead of him yelling at me again, he pushed me as hard as he could which made me stumble a little.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

the students saw their fight and watched them, it was normal for the students to see taehyung and jeongguk fight... it was like a normal day for them with a cat and dog always fighting. also, the teachers, who'll always stop them before but not now as they already knew that they won't hurt each other.

hurt- like they would punch at each other until someone gets injured, the two boys won't do that. they will just push each other instead and yell, that's all.

❝jeon jeongguk and kim taehyung fought again...❞ a student sighed and looked at the two boys with her friend beside her. ❝you know what? my mother used to tell me that if you're an enemy with someone, that someone will be the one whom you're marrying with❞ she added.

❝so, you mean like jeongguk and taehyung would end up together?❞ her friend asked, the other nodded and replied, ❝yes, yes they will. also, you already know the saying which goes "the more you hate, the more you love" right? now look at them, hating each other which inside of them, they felt love❞

❝i do, but they are straight-❞ ❝no no no, they aren't straight if they'd be together so let's just enjoy watching them❞

taehyung and jeongguk were throwing hate comments about each other, taehyung get annoyed so much that he clenched his fist and almost punched jeongguk. however, the latter goes away and smirked- taehyung do, can punch jeongguk but never in jeongguk's mind he would punch taehyung.

indeed, jeongguk mentioned that he wants to punch taehyung but he will never dare to lay a fist on taehyung's body- perhaps, he knew that he'll hurt the other. not like taehyung, whose punches are just like an eight years old kid.

❝come on, jeon. fight me back❞ taehyung challenged, jeongguk found it annoying but he'll just ignore the other's challenge.

because of jeongguk moving too much, his pen that was hooked on his shirt fell on the floor. taehyung wanted to punch the dark-haired male's face but as he got closer, he stepped on the pen which made him fell to jeongguk's and fell down together.

their lips touched a little, everything was in slow motion as they looked at each other's eyes. they felt the spark that they never felt before and jeongguk took this as his chance- instead of pushing taehyung, he pulled him closer and kissed its lips.

he doesn't know why he did it but he does enjoy how good the brunette-haired male's lips feel like and that was it, taehyung pulled away and slapped jeongguk then ran away from him. the dark-haired male was frozen for a minute as he tried to think about what just happened.

❝see? they just kissed, thanks for the pen!❞ the student from earlier told her classmate.

__

it was after school, jeongguk and taehyung ignored each other by looking away and avoided their gazes. the dark-haired male went home immediately and as he arrived, he proceeded to his room and called yoongi.

the latter answered it and jeongguk started to blabber, he told yoongi everything that happened earlier... ❝what's the problem with that? it is just an accident❞ yoongi said.

❝no hyung, it's just i pulled him closer and kissed him❞ jeongguk responded, he was wandering around his room back and forth. ❝well, that's the problem...❞ yoongi chuckled, ❝jeongguk, jeongguk, jeongguk you just purposely kiss taehyung❞ he teased.

❝you are not helping, hyung❞ jeongguk annoyingly answered and rolled his eyes. ❝just accept the fact jeon❞ yoongi said, jeongguk touched his lips and reminisce about what happened between taehyung and him earlier. ❝fact about that...❞ yoongi added and waited for the dark-haired male's continuation.

❝i just kissed a boy and i liked it...❞