「008」 Another Baby

━ ANOTHER BABY

-in which taehyung mentioned another baby which made jeongguk shock.

taehyung, a male omega, and jeongguk, a true blood alpha are mates. they have been together since they're just little beans and perhaps fate wanted them to be together so they ended up being mates.

though they love it too, they have developed feelings for each other since they're twelve. jeongguk is older than taehyung, they have two years gap here.

also, their bond with each other are stronger than the others since the two have known for a long time and their rank is rare.

one day, the family's at home and is playing around with their children.

indeed the two mates have children, twins to be exact. a girl and a boy, just like jeongguk wanted to.

jeongguk is busy running around with the twins because taehyung's already done taking them a bath.

and perhaps the reason why jeongguk is running is- he is chasing his two naked babies, giggling cutely.

taehyung asked jeongguk to dress them up but their twins were nowhere to seen making the alpha groan and seek for them around the house.

❝where does my babies hide? hmm? is my babies here?❞ jeongguk questioned as if he didn't know where the twins at.

he looked under the bed and saw no one, he then proceeded to the closet and sighting in there.

❝are my babies here?❞ jeongguk playfully asked and opened the closet, revealing the two wet naked babies.

❝aha! dada caught you!❞ jeongguk exclaimed and took the other one but the other was fast and ran off.

❝oh, no❞ jeongguk closed his eyes for a while and opened it then proceeded to his mate whose currently smiling while cooking their dinner.

the alpha kissed the omega's nape making the blonde to face him.

❝where is the other?❞ taehyung frowned his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

❝uh- he's upstairs❞

❝do and dress them quickly. our dinner is almost ready❞

jeongguk rolled his eyes from exhaustion and walked upstairs with their child, taeha, a girl. the alpha laid taeha softly and grabbed her pajamas that taehyung have prepared for her earlier.

❝behave to dada or else you won't have any milk for later❞ jeongguk threatened, he knows that the twins won't be asleep if they don't drink their milk.

after the alpha have finally dressed her up, he then find the other boy named jungguk, a boy.

❝jungguk?❞ the raven-haired continued to seek inside the house and saw him at his mate's shared room.

❝jungguk come to dada❞ he said and the other did as what he told.

jeongguk grabbed him and went to the twin's room where taeha is laying on the bed, behaving. she wanted to drink the milk so far.

after the two are finally dressed, he carried them and walked downstairs seeing taehyung waiting for them in the kitchen. jeongguk put the two on a baby's chair and fed them with the help of the omega. oh, how perfect their family is.

magical time skip when jeongguk slowly puts taeha on her crib and taehyung to jungguk. they were like angels that came from the sky.

❝let's sleep? i know you're tired❞ taehyung whispered and jeongguk nodded in response.

indeed, jeongguk was tired because when the twins are hyper, he is the one who'll take care of them because it was his fault why they have two. but of course, they love it.

the two married couple was laying on the bed, jeongguk was wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist and taehyung played with jeongguk's hair, slowly combing it with his fingers.

they almost fell asleep but they heard the twins, crying so hard making them widen their eyes in disbelief.

❝stay here love, i will just put them back to sleep❞ jeongguk said and stood up.

❝no, you go to sleep. you're already tired❞

❝i insist love❞

jeongguk left the room and proceeded to the twins. somehow taehyung followed him and watch jeongguk how he put them back to sleep.

it was hard for the alpha because he wasn't trained to take care of the pups, also when the first time that taehyung held their baby, jeongguk was afraid to carry because of some thoughts that what if he breaks the baby's bones. and to mention that, he was happily crying when the babies came out from taehyung's tummy.

indeed, taehyung undergo a cesarean because he cannot bear the pain to push the baby out of his womanhood. (all the omega's have pussy)

back to jeongguk when the babies said their first word. the alpha was carrying the two that time when they said ❝dada❞. well, jeongguk cried physically wanting to have his mate's presence beside him.

yup, he cried happily.

he even went to his friends and told them what happened while he was crying. don't get him wrong, he is just proud being a father.

okay now for the present, jeongguk carried the two babies using his arms and let the twins rest their head on hid shoulder.

taehyung is sitting on the couch and motioned jeongguk to use his lap as his pillow and so he did.

the alpha rested his head and let his omega, comb his hair to make him fell asleep while their twins laid on the alpha's chest with two muscular arms securing them.

jeongguk was truly tired so he closed his eyes, feeling the delicate hand of his mate on his forehead.

❝now i have to take care of another baby❞ taehyung spoke causing the alpha to shot his eyes open.

❝a-another b-baby?❞ jeongguk asked and looked at taehyung's eyes, full of tiredness.

❝shhh just sleep❞ the omega kissed jeongguk's forehead, nose, cheeks, and eyes, not forgetting the lips.

❝good night my big baby alpha❞