「026」 Bukid

━ BUKID

tinabalan, where a beautiful man named taehyung lives. he was everyone's favourite since he was known for being kind, generous and smart. everyone adored him.

especially this handsome man named jeongguk where lives in mimbalagon. the distance of their home was thirty minutes in walking.

and this jeongguk would spend his thirty minutes walking just to see taehyung and goes back home after an hour adoring the other.

jeongguk barely talk to him since he's so shy to speak in front of him. he's just climbing up to the tree and sit on the strongest branch, just to observe the beauty.

it was a very peaceful evening when jeongguk was walking up to the hill just to see the moon clearly, tis the place that he would always visit whenever he wanted to get away with things...

since he, himself is a troublemaker. indeed that he's shy but that was just for taehyung's side. he is the typical bad boy that the students will meet every day.

however, despite of jeongguk's baddie type, he is also a good son for his mother perlita and father dionisio. and to mention that he is the only boy and the youngest in the family with four sisters.

all of his sisters are supportive, i mean not all but except for belen whose friend with taehyung. everyday jeongguk would ask belen if she knew about taehyung's likes and dislikes, however she would always lie like i don't know, ask him yourself.

but that doesn't mean belen hate it when taehyung and jeongguk would be together, she is just worried for taehyung because her brother is an absolute asshole.

and yeah, as he was sitting down on the grass, his gaze was met by taehyung's. his eyes widened as he was shock that the beauty was there.

he blushed and was about to go when taehyung called him. he didn't know how to react that time as his heart was pounding.

❝hey❞ taehyung spoke with a wide smile plastered on his face.

❝h-hi❞ jeongguk was hesitant about greeting back since it was his crush who just greeted him. he felt like a thousands of colors coloured his night.

❝i always see you everyday but doesn't get a chance to say hi and guess what? i think it's my luck today❞ taehyung exclaimed.

❝you always notice me? everyday? really?❞ jeongguk was desperate of his questions as his felt ecstatic about knowing taehyung see him everyday.

❝yes, you're jeongguk right?❞ he asked and jeongguk nodded happily.

'he knows my name, i felt so special!'

❝how did you know my name by the way?❞

❝you don't know? you are always the topic of the school since you're the most stupid there...❞

❝oh-❞

❝...but i don't think you're not that stupid. you're handsome...❞

❝t-thank you❞ jeongguk's ears are getting red by second.

❝why are you stuttering? are you a girl or something?❞ he laughed.

❝it's just, i'm talking to someone whom i wanted to talk to for a l-long time❞

❝oh really? so you wanted to talk to me but doesn't get a chance? like, dude you can just approach me and talk like other girls would do❞

❝but i ain't a girl❞

❝i know, but yeah...❞ taehyung's gaze averted from jeongguk and looked at the sky instead as he didn't know how to finish that sentence is. clearly, he just noticed how the other stare at him.