「014」 Recovered (Pt. 2 Fever)

━ RECOVERED

-in which jeongguk was now fully recovered after his fever and is clingy around taehyung.

a part two of FEVER

a few days have been passed since the last time jeongguk got a fever, thanks to taehyung who did well taking care of him.

every day, jeongguk would be clingy around taehyung. like, always call him some pet names, flirt with him, and tell him some cheesy pick-up lines which would make the older blush so damn hard.

jeongguk always wanted to tell taehyung the truth but some of his gut feeling that taehyung would actually reject him because of what he did for those past years that he bullied him.

though, the truth is that taehyung indeed actually liked the younger. despite jeongguk being the bad boy of the school and a bully of him, his feelings for him is actually real.

taehyung is currently talking with someone who's actually have a big crush on him named jihoon. jihoon was about to hold taehyung's hand but swiped his hand away when jeongguk arrived and slapped it.

yes, that's jeon jeongguk. he doesn't want someone to touch something that is his. though, the older was not actually his.

❝jeongguk!❞ taehyung yelled and bowed his head to jihoon as he apologized for what jeongguk did. meanwhile, the raven-haired just rolled his eyes to the red-haired jihoon.

❝no, taehyung-ssi it's okay❞ jihoon smiled and looked at jeongguk with a frown on his eyebrows.

oh, how bad jeongguk wanted to beat jihoon's ass.

❝i'm really sorry for that, by the way, we have to go. i'll just talk with him❞ taehyung said and grabbed jeongguk's wrist, going to some lesser people. taehyung lets go of the grip and closed his eyes as he breathes deeply before confronting the younger.

❝why did you do that?❞ taehyung frustratingly asked.

❝do what?❞ jeongguk teasingly questioned while crossing his arms and a smug smile crept on his face.

❝don't act stupid jeongguk, why did you do that to jihoon?❞ taehyung asked once again, oh, how pissed taehyung already is.

❝i just hate it when someone is around you, okay?❞ jeongguk answered with a slight annoyance in his face as he imagined jihoon and the others whose friends with taehyung.

❝why would you hate it? when you're not my boyfriend or something❞ taehyung crossed his arms and looked away to jeongguk. the younger held taehyung's hands and slowly kissed it as he stared at his beautiful lovely eyes.

❝then, be my boyfriend... so i could have rights to be with you❞ jeongguk said causing the older to fluster red.

❝s-shut up❞ taehyung pulled his hands away from the raven-haired and walked out, going to the school's cr. as he arrived there, he started squealing while holding his other hand which jeongguk kissed earlier.

❝aaaacckk! i'm gonna uwaaa what the aaaaaaahhh help naaaaahh!❞ taehyung tried to stop screaming but he can't, perhaps it is too much for him to handle.

taehyung started swaying his hips and hummed a song as he watched himself in the mirror, with a smile grin on his face and a blush.

little did he know that jeongguk has been there the whole time, watching him.

three days after, jeongguk had started memorizing the words he wrote for taehyung. he is planning to confess his love to him.

today is the day that jeon jeongguk has been waiting for. with the help of his friends named yoongi and hoseok who's in charge of designing the area, jin for cooking, and namjoon, well he just helped jeongguk to its confession. they are afraid that namjoon might destroy the set.