「033」 Dinner

━ DINNER [M]

-this isn't having sex- it's making love, darling.

neither jeongguk and taehyung knew how to cook. in the morning, jeongguk and taehyung would buy some bread, at lunch, they would just order and in evening, they would always went out and have dinner date in a restaurant.

even though they don't know how to cook- they're secretly learning whenever the other's gone just to make food to eat. it sounds cute that they would search 'how to cook an omelet' on youtube and tried to cook despite how many times they failed.

back to the story, taehyung and jeongguk are currently changing their clothes into a decent one. they both stared at each other lovingly after they finished preparing themselves, then pecked each other's lips with a smooching sound.

❝ready, baby?❞ jeongguk spoke with a huge smile on his face. taehyung nodded in response and leaned his hand to jeongguk, the latter smiled even more and intertwined their hands before going out.

instead of using jeongguk's car, they walk and enjoyed the beautiful night with a cold air, brushing against their skin. taehyung wrapped his arms on jeongguk's left arm, placing his head to the latter's shoulder.

❝jeonggukie, look at the sky- it's so starry and beautiful❞ taehyung spoke, pointing his finger to the stars. jeongguk ignored it and just stared at taehyung instead, enjoying the latter's view.

❝hmm,❞ jeongguk hummed, still staring at taehyung. the blonde looked at jeongguk and frown with a small pout on his lips. jeongguk grinned and let out a faint chuckle.

❝i said look at the sky not look at me❞ taehyung whined softly, jeongguk's face scrunched and smiled like an idiot. jeongguk just couldn't get enough of taehyung's ethereal beauty.

❝i would look at something starry like your eyes do and i would look at something beautiful like you do❞ jeongguk responded with a calming voice he have which made taehyung's heart melt and a crimson blush was plastered on his cheeks.

❝my love's blushing, that's cute❞ jeongguk teased, poking taehyung's nose and cheeks. the latter blush even more and couldn't help but hide his face to jeongguk's neck. the raven-haired male can feel the heat of the other's cheeks.

❝what did i do to have someone like you? am i really that lucky?❞ jeongguk chuckled and hugged taehyung, placing his hand to the latter's head and the other one to its back.

❝i love you taehyung, you don't know how much i really do❞ jeongguk cupped taehyung's cheeks and kissed its little nose, taehyung's eyes watered, tears brimming out from his eyes as he stared to the other's gaze- jeongguk really adored taehyung that much.

❝i love you, too jeongguk. i know words aren't that enough to prove how much i love you but, i guess my actions would do❞ taehyung's feet raised as jeongguk was taller than him and pressed his lips against the latter.

at the right time of their kiss, a meteor shower occurred. after the sweet sensational kiss, they look at each other and grinned; ❝let's go?❞ taehyung said, intertwining his hand to jeongguk again. the latter nodded and walked together in sync.

after half an hour of walking, they finally arrive at the restaurant they always come. the people working there already knew them, the waitress as always, tool their orders just as the usual. some of them envied the two and wished that they would have a relationship like they do.

their meals were already served, soft mellow music was played as their background. a bucket full of ice with a wine in the center was on the table, the waitress was beside them and poured it to their glass.