26

Jacobson's POV

What!

"What do you mean they have her?" I started panicking. My mind was racing and my heart was going on a rate that was beyond me. This can't be happening. Not Kalani. She is the most fragile. She can't last in any crazy place. She would be a mess before I could even get to her.

"They have kidnapped her sir. They took her while she was getting out of hospital sir." he answered.

" Who took her and where is she now? Wait, you said she was in hospital, what do you mean hospital? What was she doing there and why didn't I know about that?" I asked in a more angry voice.

"Sir she..um" he started to stutter.

"Alex I will snap your neck off if you don't start talking. And if my daughter was in some trouble and you didn't tell me, I will kill you before I kill anyone who took her." I snared.

"She...well-um..she is-" he continued stuttering.

"Talk!" I yelled.

"Sheispregnantsir." he rumbled.

"What?" I whispered. Although he was fast, I could hear what he said. He did that when he didn't know how to tell me something. So he would say it super fast. I got so used to him that I knew what he was saying without him having to repeat. But this, this I needed him to repeat.

"She is pregnant sir." he said in a whisper.

It felt like my world just stopped. How is she pregnant?

"How?" I asked, well I was more talking to myself than him.

"Well sir I believe you know the reproduction cycle." And could hear in his voice there was embarrassment and a chuckle.

"I know that Alex." I snared. "My question is, who touched my little girl in that way?" I continued.

"Mr Montero sir." I don't think things could go more southern than this, but boy was I wrong. Montero was in the Mafia and that already is bad on itself. Every type of cop there is out there wants to get him, well the ones not corrupted by him anyways. And now my daughter was pregnant with his child.

Shit!

And that is not even the worse part. The worst part of all of this is fact that he is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Now that, now that just makes it Soo much worse.

Shit shit shit. I banged the wall.

People turned around and looked at me. I should be celebrating in their eyes but there is nothing to celebrate here. This was more messed up then anything I have ever had to deal with.

"Where is he now?"I tried composing myself.

"Who sir?" he asked.

"That god damn Montero?" I yelled.

"He is in hospital sir. He was shot and apparently he wants revenge sir. He is out for blood." he said, in a more proud way. As if I'm gonna work with Montero to get back my daughter.

He still needs to explain who gave him permission to take my daughter in that kind of way. Mafia or not, that was my daughter we talking about. And Montero had alot of explaining to do.

"I will get back at him." I said rubbing my temples. "Who has my daughter now Alex? And before you answer me," I said slowly. "Make sure you know, and are certain about what you gonna tell me, or god so me not to see your face while I'm this angry." I threaten.

Alex knew that when it came to my family, I didn't make ideal threats. They came true, faster than a man who said stop.

"Mr Steffano sir. He has her sir." he trembled.