56

Montero's POV

“ Sir, we have found with Miss kalani." Manny informed me via my earpiece.

“Where is she?" I hurriedly asked. I think it was because a part of me was excited that she was found, another part of me was worried about the babies.

Who was I kidding, I was worried about her and especially about the babies. Where they okay, she was okay?

“ They are heading towards the tunnel exit sir." He informed me

“Yes, and where exactly is the tunnel exist?" I asked annoyed.

“Sir it is down the hallway." he quickly replied.

“Okay good, I'm on my way. And Manny, I need you to send one of our ambulances here. I need her to be treated as soon as possible. I need her safe, and I need her to get her out of here as soon as possible. Is that clear?" I asked.

“ Of course sir." He assuredly answered.

“ And please, inform them that I don't want any sound. I don't want them coming here, travelling as if the queen of England had just died. I just want her safely escorted." I continued.

“Sir."

I quickly left my AK-47, and I took out my 9mm, and I ran towards the hallway as Manny instructed me. I ran as fast as my legs could take me and the only thing that I keep thinking about and I keep praying for, was that she was safe and the babies were ok.

And if she was more hurt than I knew her to be, then a lot more people were gonna die. I then ran down the stairs, then took a hard right and there she was. More like, there they were, running towards the tunnel exit.

Stop!" I yelled. Immediately she turned her head around and everything just stopped for a second.

She was still beautiful. Even though her hair was a mess, and her face was smeared in blood, I could still see it was her and immediately tears started welling in my eyes.

I was the reason she was all hurt she had blood all over her. She was just a simple girl leading a simple life, but I had to invade her space and try to make her mine and in that process she got hurt because of me.

And I just couldn't shake that feeling off. The feeling of knowing that partly the reason why she was hurt was because of me.

I just couldn't.

Stefano and the guy who was pushing her wheelchair also stopped and turned around to look at me. The guy who was pushing the wheelchair immediately smiled, and Stefano looked at me, and was terrified. He knew that his day had come and I was coming for him like the walls of Jericho.

When he saw it was me, he immediately backed away and he started to run. I just aimed at his leg and I shot it. He went down almost instantly, screaming profanities I couldn't even pronounce.

I then hurriedly ran towards them.  when I got to kalani, I looked at her, and when I saw that she was ok, I immediately went to Stefano. But that didn't stop him from trying to stand up and run away. So I shot his other leg so he wouldn't be able to run.

“You piece of-" before he could finish that sentence, I shot his left arm. He screamed as if somebody was killing him, but I haven't even started as yet. He held his one arm that was bleeding out as he tried sit up so he could look at me.

“ Look, Liam made me do it. I didn't wanna do it I swear I didn't." he tried explaining.

I just said, “Oh?" tilting my head so I could look at him when I was right in front of him.