39

Roman's POV
I don't think I could hear anymore. I quickly rushed out the room and I stood outside to try and compose myself. A few moments later, Juli came out with an apologetic face.

"Dom I-"

"It's ok doctor." I stopped her, raising my hand. "You did all you could. Just keep him safe." She nodded her head and started out.

I met with Manny along the way.

“Where to now sir?” he asked.

“First, I need you to get someone to organize some space for Johnathan to get back too. My old mansion will do. Get some of our guys to keep him company. Notify them of the situation and by no means,” I turned around to emphasize. ”Do they tell him about our work. He thinks his a cop and the last thing we need is him rating us out. And Manny,” I stopped walking.

“Yes sir?” he stopped right behind me.

“Make sure no matter what, he doesn't get to talk to the media because if he does, we are through. Everything we have worked for will go down the drain.” I alerted him. We then continued walking.

“I need you to get me some guys from all over. More like everywhere that Steffano has shipments, where his goods are docked and I want you to destroy every inch of that place. Burn the place down if you have too. Steffano thinks I have gotten soft because I haven't acted, but now, now I'm back in the game. And I will destroy every single thing that ever belong to him. Kill everything and everyone except one person. I wanna personally interrogate them, see if they know anything about whereabouts their big boss.” I continued.

“But sir, if we cut all his shipments, we are disturbing both your father's and the Matteo brothers shipments too.” he explained.

“I know that. Get in contact with them, even my father. Notify them about what's happening and tell them I will compensate them for whatever loss they have made and find them new partners. It's a long shot I know, but do it anyways. Stop all the shipments that are going, in or out and burn them to the ground.”

“But sir,” he hesitated. “The docks are already on lockdown because of Miss Kalani and there are already jams that are causing by ships coming in. People have been at sea for more than two weeks now. Some has insufficient food supplies. It's kinda impossible to look for his ships in that mess.” he tried to reason. “And, other ships may be affected if we just burn them on site considering how close they will be to one another.” he continued.

“Just burn them god damnit!” I yelled. I then stopped and looked at him.

“Steffano took what was most precious to me, I will be damned if I let him survive this blow. Get everything you know of him, family, relatives, wife or ex wife, children, pets and all his homes. I want everything about him before the end of the day. I will make him regret the day he decided to take what belongs to the Don. I will break every wall he has built and I will burn down that little empire he thought he was building. And when I'm done, I will sign my name with his blood, killing whoever that comes to help him out.” anger was oozing out of me like an active volcano ready to erupt.

“Ye..s sir.” Manny stuttered.

“Now let's go home, I need to see my sister.”

**********************************************
Liam's POV
Dominic...

My so called brother. You would think I just decided to hate him just because he was a bad brother and he never took the time to just hang out with me.

But that would be a lie. Dom was a good brother. In fact, he was an amazing brother. Always there for my soccer practices and games, my tennis games and all my chess tournaments. He was a father to me when my dad was too busy to even remember he had another son. He was everything.

And I loved him, god I loved him. He was my role model and I wanted to be like him when I grew up. But things changed. Oh, how things changed. The more I grew up, the more I realised that my father valued and loved Dom even more. His opinion on things mattered, where he wanted to dine mattered, the kind of business he wanted to deal with mattered.

If it was approved by Dom, then it would work. Even if it was a long shot and everyone knew it wasn't going to work, just because Dom said it, it was gonna work. He was never told to work harder, not was he ever told he did something wrong. He was always right.

And I started to hate him for it. I started to hate him for coming to soccer games and every other game afterwards. He was the perfect child and I was everything but. Might as well act like it.

So I started dropping all my extra curricular activities and started being the bad guy my father so thought I was. I became your typical cliché good boy gone bad. Went to parties endless and smoked everything I could find. I couldn't care less about what my father thought, even worse my brother. Although he tried to salvage me, I didn't care, in fact, I didn't want to be salvaged.

The more he wanted to try, the more I pushed him away. And when Reiley was born, I chose to close myself even more. And when I found he had a girl, I vowed to make her mine because for once, I could feel what he felt. Love the way he did and maybe just once, I could be the perfect child.

But off course, everyone was not happy with my decision but I would never back away. Maria was amazing in every way and if given a chance, I would take her away from Dom every single chance I would get.

**********************************************Hey people.

A very short chapter I know and I'm sorry. I just wanted to at least reach 1000 words. As promised, Liam's POV and hopefully, I do much better in the next chapter.

So I guess I won't be participating in the wattys. It ok really. I thought I was going to be over sad, but I'm kinda excited to get more opportunities with this book. I actually hope I do.

It's my babe. The longest book I have written and the most read, with the most votes and most crazy yet amazing characters. This book only has a few chapters left and the closer I get to the finish, the more my heart aches.

But that's ok. Hopefully, I get to write another book, one that would be of your approval.😘😘😘 Good luck to those who entered the competition and if you want my vote, I will gladly vote for you guys.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😍😍😍

Roman Montero and herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara