41

Roman's POV
“Seriously Dom, he is still my brother you know. You can't just threaten him with me.” Alexia said while taking the whiskey I had offered her.

“He took my family, I think you seem to forget that Alex. I will take his, and I will not leave anything behind. I am the Don of the Montero Mafia, and I think he has forgotten who I am. I think it's time to remind him, you mess with the Don, you die.” I took a sip rather annoyed.

“What about his family?” she asked, standing up, walking towards me.

“I will kill them.” she grasped.

“What no!” she rushed and held my arm. “Please don't, they barely know him. They live with Olivia and they don't have anything to do with him. They separated when she found out he was in the Mafia. She knows nothing of this world. And she isn't deserving of death. Not in this way at least, please.” she kept holding on to me.

“That is not for you to decide. My men already have them, and they are on the way back.” she quickly let go of my hand and stepped back.

“You a monster Dom.” she snarled with tears in her eyes.

“Oh sweetie, I've been called worse.” I smirked. Just when I was going to sit down, my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID to see who it was, it was a private number.

Off course somebody would decide to call me unwanted.

“What?” I answered.

“Stop.” that's all he said before taking a deep breath in. Now who could this be, Steffano maybe?  “Just stop Montero.” then I recognized it.

Jacobson.

“Father. ” I smiled. “What a pleasant surprise.”

“What are you doing Montero? Cities are in havoc and you keep killing innocent civilians because of this, because of her, why?”

“I thought you were going to be proud of me. I'm trying to save my family and your daughter. Doesn't she mean anything to you?” I asked frustrated and annoyed. How could he even ask me all of this.

Off course she does!” he yelled, banging a desk I assume. “But that's not how you find her, she wouldn't want people to die. She wouldn't want anyone to die for her. So please, just stop.” he lowered his voice.

“But I would. I would die and I would kill for her. You understand that? You understand father?” I asked getting a little to emotional.

“Montero please, just stop this. All of it, we will find her.”

“Is father begging?” my smirked, trying to remove the emotional side that at bay.

“Damn it Montero look at the mess you have caused. Look at the drama you making, look at the blood you spilling, aren't you tired? Tired of all of it?” he asked.

“Tired?” I chuckled. “The day I get tired will be the day Kalani is home, in my arms and my babies are in front of me, safe. And today isn't that day.” I sneered.

“But we are trying to find her.” he reasoned.

Yall are not trying enough! Y'all are just not trying enough!” I repeated. “If y'all did, she would be with me. In this moment, in this time, but she is not with me and do you know how much that breaks my heart? To know that she could be crying or hurting, or even in pain, but I'm not there. I'm not with her. Do you know how that feels?” I yelled at him, startling Alexia.

“Who is with you?” he changed the topic.

“Oh that's Alexia. You know, the girl that is allegedly 'missing'.” I sniffed, trying to hold my tears, while smiling.