50

Summer's POV
“Sir, we have found Steffano.” one of my guards informed me. But I could see there was something he was still hiding.

“And?” I waited.

“Montero and Jacobson have found him too.” he continued. I stood up and walked to the window, puting my hands in my pocket.

“So it's a full house huh?”

“Yes sir.” I walked to pour myself some whiskey, still thinking about what to do.

“Sir, what's our move, do we go in?” before I could answer, my daughter came in and whispered with a blanket around her healing body, “Please save her, just this once.”

I smiled, because those where the first words she has uttered after waking up from hospital. I rushed to hugged her, happy that she communicating with us again. But I soon realized, she's asking for the impossible again.

And even though it's kinda impossible to get her friend back from Montero himself, the least I could do was to help Montero.

“Sir, what's our move, do we go in?” Rumi pressed.

I turned around while still with Eva in my arms, “Send some of our guys to pave the way for him. Make sure he is safe, and most importantly,” I looked at Eva, “Keep Kalani safe.” she then smiled at me and for the first time, I felt proud that I at least made one good choice.

**********************************************
Montero's POV

As we were doing last minute touch ups, I realized that Maria was also gearing up.

“Is she going?” I pointed at her asking Liam.

“Yes she is.” he replied proudly.

“Can she even handle a gun?” I tilted my head bewildered.

“Oh brother, she can do so much more than that.” he smiled going towards her and standing next to her. “I trained her myself. She's my war machine.”

Suddenly everybody stopped and looked at him. And I think it was because that was my so called nickname and everyone was shocked that he actually called her that.

“Oh I didn't mean it like that.” he backed away, seeing that everyone was now looking at him. Everyone than just continued with what they where doing. He then turned to me and said, “I meant, she is actually good. Like really good brother.”

“Is she now?” I looked her and smirked. “Last time I remembered, she couldn't even shoot a bird, to scared it would get hurt. You sure she's up for it?”

“Well, times change brother.” he walked closer until he was up close. But I didn't back down. I wasn't going to back down. Not for Liam, nor his wife.

“I see that.” I moved closer to him and he semi stepped back but still trying to maintain his so called stoic face.

“But make sure she doesn't get in my way, I wouldn't want to shoot that pretty face by mistake.” before he could say anything, Manny came and called me to the side.

“Sir, I think you should here this before we go out.”

“What's up?”

“The warehouse sir, it belongs to Liam.” I looked at him and he smiled. I could feel anger oozing out of me as I stood there. He knew where she was. This whole time, he knew. And before I could walk to him with my hands formed in fists, Manny held my hand to stop me. I looked at him with a death stare but that didn't make him let go off me but he said, “Sir, Miss Kalani first. She is more important at the moment.”

I looked at my his hand hold mine and I spoke through my teeth trying to not lose my eish.

“Manny, I'm gonna ask you once, let...go...of...my...hand.” He quickly let go of my hand.

And I walk towards Liam. Who now had his back turned away from me. I think Maria told him that I was coming because he turned around and smiled. When I got close to him, I mockingly smiled back and I threw in a mean punch across his face. He staggered back, covering his mouth while rubbing his jaw. Maria held him before he could fall and everyone in the room turned to look at us.

“If anything happens to her, I swear, I will kill you.” I snarled at him. “Let's move out!” I spoke louder for everyone to hear.

“Sir!” they said in unison.

**********************************************
Liam's POV

That son of trash tin. Maria held my arm trying to support me stand, and I knew that he knew I had something to do with Miss Kalani. Talk about a girl who has been trending without even knowing it.

Maria was ready to end him but I knew if she did anything rash, we would both die here. And that wasn't in the picture. I would rather die than give him the satisfaction of winning.

“He knows.” I pulled her close. She was shocked to say the least.

“How?” she asked. I just smiled.

“After finding out where Steffano was, it wouldn't be hard to hard know who the warehouse belongs too. Even I would know. It's pretty easy babe.” I responded.

“So he is going to kill you?” I could hear her voice was filled with worry.

“Probably.” I stood up pulling her so we could go.

“But you can't just give in. You gonna die and you still wanna go? I won't let you.” she said.

“Babe, we knew this how it was probably gonna go down. We just didn't want to talk about it. We both knew doing this was going to be a risk. And didn't realize it was going to cost us much.” I calmly replied.

“But-”

“There is not but.” I interupted her. “Montero will probably kill me. All I hope for is that you are safe.” she smiled, with tears threatening to fall. “Now don't you dare cry.” I put my hands on both her cheeks. She tried to blink it away but she just couldn't. Her tears starting falling and I looked away. I didn't want to see her cry. I didn't want to see her hurt. I didn't want her to be in pain. Because of me, my choices and what I could never go back too.

“But you accepting death.” she whispered in between sobs. “And I can't have that.” she continued and she held her stomach. “We can't have that.” I grasped covering my mouth with my hand.

What?!”  my expression both held excitement and fear. She can't...

“I'm pregnant.” she whispered.

**********************************************
Hey people.

Before I can even start, I would like to say I don't particularly like this chapter. It's short, boring and just annoying. But I had to update and I'm sorry it's after so much time.

I had back to back tests and everything in between. It was crazy. And i have been trying to write a good chapter but I just couldn't.

But I knew I had to write something or else y'all will get mad. Well truth is, I would also get mad. And so sorry. This chapter is boring but I don't wanna keep y'all waiting for so long. I hope I do a better job on the next one.

This author loves y'all ❤️❤️💞💞