49

Johnathans's POV
Ever since I got out of hospital, Dom hasn't visited me yet, I still haven't seen my wife and kids and Manny doesn't want me to go home.

He keeps saying he will explain later but he really never does. Now I'm just stuck here, under guard mind you, and always in this damn room. Living in a penthouse is great until you have nobody to share it with. All day, everyday I have to look at the view of New York but not have to see beyond that and I hate it.

Having to just stay here at this place all alone.
“They found her.” the guys outside whispered. I leaned closer to hear what they were talking about.

“Are you sure?” the other guy asked.

“I'm certain. Manny said we must make sure Johnathan doesn't leave this room or it will expose them.” I immediately removed my ear away from the door.

What do they mean they found her? Who is 'her' and what does that have to do with me and importantly, Dom? Does he have a girlfriend or wife that I didn't know about? But that would be impossible. I was only in hospital two days and After that, after that I  just was stuck here. I was gonnw know if he got married. So did Dom get a girlfriend then she ran away from him or something?

But why would she run away from him? Is it because he is a cop and she doesn't want to always worry. Non of this makes sense. I rubbed my temple. No, I've got to learn more or this. So I moved my ear back to hear more information.

“Miss Kalani has been missing for over a month and the havoc it has bought is more than anything in the world. It's a good thing she's found. Montero will be able to get back on his feet. He was a mess dude. Nobody could deal with him. He just kept killing people, it was bad.”

What?!

Montero was killing people? But he is a cop. How can he just abuse authority like that? Who is this girl? And why does her name sound so familiar. No, I have to get out of this place. And I have to get of here now. I want to talk to Dom so he can personally tell me what's going on and I wanna know why I haven't seen my family.

But first, I have to distract these guys outside. Immediately, I think of a idea that might work. I go to the kitchen and I take a glass with water. I break a glass and immediately I start screaming. I then run behind the door and the two guys rush in.

I close door behind them and the first one quickly comes for me. I hit the first with the side of my hand on the neck, knocking him off and the second one, I took the vase that was near me and I threw it at him. He caught it and smiled and that gave me the advantage to get closer to him and knock him off the same way.

I knew that if I just locked them up, Dom was going to find out sooner that I wasn't in my room and he was going to send more guys. And other question that just came to mind, where in the world does Dom get these people from? They look like goons.

But that's also not important right now, I'll get to Dom and ask him about these guys. They really look shady. when I got out, I closed the door behind them. Well, more like locked it. They can chill there for some time. Good thing my phone was in my pocket and the most interesting thing in it is that too, I don't have photos of my wife and kids, and not even of Dom. I have a few of him working, but not wearing any cop clothes.

Just suits and he is rather serious. But I don't seem to remember when I took these pictures. But they look pretty recent. But I will deal with that later. I have to find Dom and good thing about that is, his sim card has a tracker and with his phone activated, I can find him anywhere, anytime.

I looked at my phone and saw he was still in his house but was leaving. He was going somewhere. Well, I'm just going meet him where he is going.

**********************************************
Montero's POV
After I changed, I geared up and led the guys into my living room for a semi speech.

“As y'all know, my queen has been missing for over a month now, and after numerous attempts to find her, I was very much unsuccessful. I have encountered alot of problems and hick ups along the way, and it was rather challenging for all of y'all as I had become very difficult to deal with.”

You could see the nodding their heads and I realized how all of it was. Immediately, I saw Reiley rushing in and she stood at the corner of the room. Her eyes where filled with fear and anxiety. Her face pleading with me to be safe. I smiled at her to assure her I was going to be ok and I hoped it was true.

Alot was going to happen tonight and I wished with all I had that when all of this was over, Kalani was safe and so were her babies, our babies.

I didn't care about me and what my outcome would be. So long as they where safe, that's all I would want. That's all I would ever need.

“But today, we are going to restore that order. Kalani was found and we are going to do an extraction.” the guys in the room started to cheer.

“Gotham and I will lead the first group. We will kill anything that is on our way and we need two snipers before us that will clear the way for any unforeseen attacks.” the noise quieted down and the guys started getting in formation.

“Theo and Bleu, y'all take ten guys with and y'all are going to be on look out for any distraction and backup that may be in store for us.” the nodded their heads cocking their guns.

I then turned to Scott and said,“you will be my back up. When we leave, you are to guard both me and Kalani and ensure that we don't get shot at.”

“Sir.” he responded.

“Manny and Julius, y'all are going be our virtual eyes. Anything that is on a 20 mile radius, we need to know about it so Theo can get rid of them if they are a threat.”

“Sir.” the agreed in unison.

“Ok boys let's get our queen back.” I smiled.

“Yes!” the room went into an uproar, with guns in the air. You could tell they were excited and so was I. Finally Kalani was coming home. Finally she was going to be safe.

As the guys started leaving the house, Reiley held my hand and pulled me aside.

“Be safe Dom.” she whispered. I looked into her eyes and I saw the fear that she held. She didn't want to lose me. Not while she knew mom was already leaving her. She couldn't bare that kind of hurt. No matter how strong she thought she was. And I understood. And no matter what, she held a center that would be crashed if I were to lose her.

“I will. ” and that was a promise I was willing to keep. Even though today was uncertain, one of us would come back safe, if not two. If I were to die, I would die trying to get Kalani and those babies safe because I knew, if she got to live beyond today, there was always going to be a part of me that stayed behind. My legacy.

**********************************************
Hearty words from Montero, dude has gone soft it's cute.😍😍😍  But as y'all can see, I'm not the best descriptive writer. I think I should watch an action movie or read another mafia wattpad story😅😅😅

But Johnathan, well, looks like he is going to be joining the party with his half memory. This is crazy and exciting people. Montero is going to be there, Liam and Maria will be there, Jacobson and Johnathan will be there. Talk about a whole lot of crazy.

Maybe Summers should join the party. For those who have forgotten, Summers is Evelyn's dad. Maybe he can add some flair. And guys, I was thinking of a sequel. What do y'all think? And a sequel doesn't mean a terrible ending. I know I'm good at those but I don't think I would want to do that to y'all guys😁😁

Tell me what y'all think because I already have ideas lined up.

Anyways, I will love and leave y'all 💞💞💞