55

Jacobson's POV
When I got there, it was bloodbath. I don't know whether it was because I had a few men, I didn't expect it to be this extravagant.

Guess we weren't the only ones who got the invitation.

A clear path was already opened for us and I assumed it was Montero's men. I have to say, I was impressed by their formation.

Whoever was the sniper deserves a standing ovation. Because Steffano's guys just kept falling like dominoes.

“Sir, what are the orders, what do we do?" One of my men asked.

We were currently outside. I could hear guns firing and I prayed with all my heart that kalani was ok.

“We use formation one. Surround this place. Every entrance there is, we utilize and we find my daughter. She's pregnant people. Make sure no harm befalls her." I instructed them.

“Sir."

“Ok goodluck boys. Remember, shoot anything that wants to shoot you. Just don't shoot my daughter please." I warned them.

“Yes sir." They agreed, others nodding their heads and others verbally.

“Ok go!" I commanded them. A dozen of men branched out to the back and I on the other hand stormed in with a dozen men.

When I got inside, I yelled,“ FBI, put your hands in the air."

Not that I was talking to anyone in particular, but I wanted them to hear that the police were here. And of course, considering that there was already a shoot out, it was quite hard actually having people to listen to what I had to say, so I just went continued going inside.

When nobody turned around, I started shooting. First guy was on the stairs coming down, I shot his knee and the second bullet was on his head. He went tumbling down the stairs, knocking his head on the rail. The second guy came behind me and I rolled down and shot him in his eye.

He fell down instantly. Running down the maze of boxes, another guy came from the right-hand side and I quickly dodged the bullet and I reflexly ran to him, hitting them with the side of my gun. He fell down and I shot him in the head.

I ran down hall and there were so many rooms in here you wouldn't think it's a warehouse at all. But I continued searching nevertheless. I had to find my daughter before anything bad had happened to her I had waited for far too long.

Two guys came out of nowhere. I shot the first one on his stomach and the second shot at me but I dodged, by shifting to the side, my back one the wall. I threw my now empty gun on his face, took out my nine millimeter, and shot his head.

I know Kalani is probably gonna hate me for this, and I don't know how I'm gonna react to her hating me, but I have to make things right this one time, I have to get her back. While running through the halls, another guy came out of the surveillance room.

  He had his earpiece on and he had something that looked like a CD. I quickly shot him on his shoulder and he fell down, letting go of the CD, I kicked it on the side, and I pointed my gun at his head.

“ I'm gonna ask you once, where is my daughter?" he was shaking, and clearly I could tell that he was new here. With hands lifted up in surrender he started talking.

“Sir I swear, at the moment I do not know where she is. I only know that she went out Mr Stefano and she has she came back." he stuttered.

“What do you mean she went out with Mr Stefano? Where did they go, and why did she come back? You're not giving me full details. I need you to explain everything to me otherwise I will put a bullet in your head. And my patience is on 0.2 right now and I swear, it will go to 0.1 and once it reaches to 0.0, I promise you, you will die. Now start talking!” I was threatening him in a very calm way.