𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 {Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ}

A/N: This is my first and probably only story that I will be writing so I apologize beforehand if it's not the best.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
YOUR POV

My heart is pounding faster than ever. Finally! Finally! I am leaving that hell hole of a place.

It's just me and my Mom, and right now we're sitting in a plane waiting to land in Tokyo because we're moving to Miyagi.

"[f/n]" my mom says. I turn my head from previously gazing out of the window to look at her.

"Make sure you have all your belongings, we're are about to land." I nod and start to collect all my belongings and trash.

I'm not one to talk much, I prefer to be reserved because no one understood me back in America and I was just a nobody. And it's all thanks to them.

    As we're exiting the airport I can feel my heartbeat again. This time I'm more nervous than scared. 'What if no one likes me', I think. I'm always immersed in my thoughts and this time they got the better of me, because I decided that I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I don't want anyone to know my past. So I will go on living my life without any friends. It's nothing different from before, so why change now.

    As me and my Mom are heading to our new home. I get a sense of relief. 'A home... wow a home, an actual place I can call home, far away from them', I think to myself.

   Then I see a man, a man who much resembled my father and I internally panic. Of course, my mother sees him too and is slightly frightened by the man, but she turns to me and says "it's ok [f/n], you know it's not him so calm down, take a deep breath." And so I did. I took multiple deep breaths until I stopped shaking. Then, we continued to walk to our new home.

    I was still petrified from what I just saw, but that wasn't even the most petrifying thing I had yet to encounter.