Chapter 7

What happened to you?  Alice ask  seeing Cassie's red face. Are you angry at me because I'm late to pick you up? "I'm sorry I run into a bit of traffic.

Realizing this, Cassie's face  turn into a full blown smile. They hug each other jumping silly at the same time crying. They don't care if other people saw them and think they're crazy, the incident earlier temporarily forgotten. They missed each other so much, they've  been best friends since they were kids, and  they haven't seen each other for about a year. Alicia is practically like her sister, they were attached to the hip as everybody  in their town would say.

While in the car, they never stop chattering making plans of what are they gonna do. Oh I cannot wait to show you around. By the way, tell me what happened earlier, I saw you kept mumbling and your face is red. I've gotta say Cass you really have me worried, I never saw you like that, like you were ready to explode.

Oh you remind of that jerk I bumped at the airport. The nerve of that guy telling me it's my fault I'm not looking where I supposed to, and have to accused me of bumping him on purpose just for him to notice me. As if,..do I look desperate enough to pretend to hurt myself just for a handsome guy to notice me? hmmp.. he thought highly of himself like he's God's gift to women.

So you admit the guy is handsome? I'm curious though, you never took interest in a guy just for his appearance, as in literal sense. During our college  you were surrounded by handsome guys, but you never showed regards to any of them. It's hilarious though, they thought you were a lesbian especially after that incident when you kicked those guys asses. Tell me honestly, is he really that handsome?

Oh! he's more than that, I've never saw a man so beautiful, he's perfect in all physical aspects , with a dreamy look not realizing she just praised the guy.

With a knowing look, Alice continue to ask her,.. what if you meet again? There's that possibility you know, if fate intervenes. Who knows he could be your Prince Charming.

With a still dazed look on Cassie's face, she said not a chance, and even if they did she thought she will never fall for a conceited guy like him who think his  entitled to anything just because he was rich. But she cannot help to remember his perfect sculpted face, she sighed..Why did he have to be so arrogant, his looks alone could definitely make any woman fall, but unfortunately his attitude is lacking. Well, what they said is true, nobody's perfect, you can't have it all.