Chapter 40

Cassie is getting ready for her first day of work, she looks chic and very womanly. An epitome of class and elegance, she knows working in a corporate world one should look professional.

Alex mouth is hanging low seeing Cassandra in her work attire, damn.. Mon Amour you look amazing, how can I control myself having you around everyday looking hot. It's so hard to keep my arms to myself, all I wanted is to engulfed you and never let go.

Don't you dare Alexander, we've talked about it already last night when I agreed working with you. During work our relationship will be strictly professional, we don't want any complication right? I don't want to be the subject of any malicious gossip in the office.

No one will going to accuse you of fraternizing the boss, since I will introduce you as my girlfriend. If any one dares to malign or even talk behind your back, they will suffer from my wrath.

But I hate to uphold the promise of not being able to hold you anytime I want Mon Amour, you're so near yet untouchable that's pure torture to me, can we at least compromise and bend a little?

We don't want to be tag as unprofessional right? so don't try to seduce me in your office, it's been so hard to resist you if you continue temping me into submission.

How about now, can I have my morning kiss? We're still here in your apartment, I just want to boost my energy to survive the day. He was just about to leaned forward to capture her lips when Cassie ducked and stride ahead with a laugh swaying her hips sexily. You're such a tease Mon Amour, you know how to torment me, Alex groaned.

Hurry up, or else I'm going to be late, I don't want my first day of work to be called a slacker.

Don't forget you were with the Boss Mon Amour, no ones gonna accuse you of slackening off when you're with me.

See, that's what I've been worried about, you're not going to find fault on me on anything, and that's bad for the business.

Mike is already waiting at the entrance for his Boss, seeing he is with some woman, no, not just any woman, the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Alex has a hard look on his face when he notice Mike looking at Cassie with pure admiration. He cannot fault anyone though not to be struck by Cassandra's beauty , even he is not immune to his girlfriend's unique charm.

Cassie seeing Alex had no intention of introducing her to his driver, manage to extend her hand to Mike.

Hi I'm Cassie, I'm the unlucky girlfriend of this ill- mannered, arrogant man here.

Mike is so amazed at Cassie's introduction, he didn't know what to expect that this beautiful woman would be so kind to him and even dares to lightly mocked his Boss.

Looking at Alex first, noticing his gaze in Cassie is full of affection, he is surprise. This is the first time in 10 years he'd been working for him to witness Alexander finally softened his cold heart in a woman, and the feeling is mutual too. He could see Cassie's love for Alexander adorned in her beautiful smile.

Entering the lobby while Alex insisted to hold her hand, Cassie had no choice but to agreed on his demand. Everyone who could see them will definitely assumed that these two beautiful people were inlove. They could see it in their faces, they were engrossed in each other's presence.

Employees who have been queueing the elevator were all surprised to see their Boss showed this PDA. They were all gobsmacked, who would have thought that this cold hearted guy and the devil he is known for is capable of such tenderness.

Stepping out the elevator still hand in hand the two cannot help but smile at Mary's waggish reaction.

The two of you,.how? when did this happened? the sudden dawned of realization cleared her confusion. Oh,.I'm so happy for both of you and she squealed in happiness.