Chapter 11

Wake up sleepy head, we have along day ahead of us, Oh! were going to have a lot's of fun, blabbering Alicia excitedly, ..

Gosh! Alice, it still early in the morning, muttered Cassie in disbelief, the bed is so comfy, I could sleep all day.

Oh no! not gonna happen, get up your sexy ass out in the bed. We have so many things to do and hurry fix yourself, dragging Cassie to the bathroom. I'll wait for you in the living room hollered Alice at the door.

Once Cassie is done her ablution, she exited her room. But seeing Alice stupefied reaction, she cannot help but  asked,  what?

Um..I think you should change what your wearing.

Offended, what's wrong with this?

Cassie.., you cannot wear vest and boots in here,  you're not in Texas anymore. Go change into something girly,.

Muttering to herself, she is forced to wear a sundress  and twirl infront of Alice. Well,..do I look a city girl now?

Alice just made a two thumbs up sign !!!

Unbelievable! Cassie rolled her eyes..

In that dress, you look part of the city now, and gorgeous to boot, asserted Alice.

Were going shopping later,  leave it to my impeccable taste. But first thing first, let's have some breakfast at my favorite cafe.

Hearing the word shopping, Cassie's mood is plummeting. All excitement is gone knowing Alice idea of shopping is so different from her.

Don't be like that, I know your aversion in going shopping with me. I promised I will curtail my expenses today, I haven't the urge to splurge you know for a long time. You just need to replenish your wardrobe and be a fashionable New Yorker.

I'm not a country bumpkin who knows nothing about fashion, if you must know I have a knack for it. Anyway, you said you haven't done shopping for a long time, how long is that?

A week, Alice proudly said..

You just confirmed my thoughts. I know you Alicia, you woudn't pass a week without doing your so called therapy.

Alice just made funny faces at her.