Chapter 46

A shirtless Alex leaning in the kitchen entrance watching silently as his girlfriend swaying her hips in a sexy dance while cooking and wearing only his oversize shirt. Clearing his throat made Cassie startled that she almost spill the pancake batter.

Good Morning Mon Amour! His bedroom voice melted Cassie, he nuzzle her nape and run tiny kisses from her cheek to her jaw. Cassie leaned back on Alex bare torso, he encircled his arm and they both sway into the slow music. Cassie can feel the bulge on his pajama poking through her butt, she teased him by grinding more that earned a groan from Alex. She turned to face him and he swoop down on her mouth and give her a toe curling kiss. She responds with much eagerness and moan in the delicious sensation that runs through her whole body. Their breath mingled when they pulled up and gasping for the much needed air.

What a delicious way to wake up, I hope we could be this way each morning Mon Amour. I could get used to it, wrapping his arm on her tiny waist and sniff her hair, Mmm.. you smell nice, he breath a lungful air.

I already showered, now go so you can have one, I'm going to finish making breakfast.

Why you didn't wake me up so we could shower together?

And risked of getting late at work? you know what's going to happen.

You cannot blame me if I couldn't get enough of my beautiful and sexy girlfriend.

Go on mister..

Alex pouted and motion Cassie to give him a kiss, he close his eyes and waited.

Shaking her head she gave up and give him peck on the cheek instead and run to the other side of the counter so Alex can't reach her.

Alex scowled and give a playful chase, he notice a pancake batter in a bowl and pick it up, he had a naughty idea what to do.

When Cassie realize what Alex had intend to do, she give him a don't you dare look, but Alex disregard her warning and started coming towards her and she fled to get out of reach, but Alex is faster and he easily caught her. He then started to smear the batter to her face down her neck anywhere he could mess around.

Cassie shrieked and swatted Alex hand but he is relentless in his task. He is absorbed in what he is doing that he didn't notice Cassie reach for the bowl and scoop a handful amount of batter and smack it right through his cheeks. Alex is stunned, a disbelief look on his face. Cassie laugh heartily and seeing the mirth in her eyes he cannot help but burst into a pit of laughter.

They laughter died and the both realize their acting like silly kids. With smile still graced on their faces they gaze into each other's eyes full of emotion swirling around them. Cassie is the first one to blink and step backward to give distance to their heated body, but Alex have none of it. He hoisted up Cassie and carried her towards their bedroom. Now we can have shower together, he just earned an angry glare from her.

They were inside the bathroom and hastily discarded their messy clothing. He turn the shower knob and adjusted it to the right temperature. Alex trailed his eyes to Cassie's perfect body with a heated gaze, she shivered not from the cold but from the heat coming from her body. Alex reach the shampoo and pour a generous amount to Cassie's hair and massage gently. He wash her hair and carefully lather her body with soap . His hands continue to tease her by cupping her aching breast and give a tweak in the pair of red crest. Cassie cannot suppress the moan that escaped from her lips. Alex sensual touch ignites a flame in her body as he continued to explore until his hand reach in the apex between her thighs, and her legs buckled.

With Alex support on her body she is able to stand her ground. Now it's her turn to wash Alex, she touch him tentatively at first avoiding eye contact afraid he could see the cloud of desire reflected in her eyes. Alex tilt her head and Cassie gasp, this gives him the opportunity to swipe his tongue in the seam of her mouth. He tease her at first, nipping her bottom lip and lick it to sooth the sting. The water washed the soap from their body but it didn't lessen the desire of their heated flesh. They kiss with vigor while their hands touching their bodies with renewed enthusiasm like their previous lovemaking. Alex nudge Cassie's legs which parted easily to give access to her aching mound. Alex could feel Cassie's wetness, he lifted her up and cupped her bottom and in instinct she wrapped both legs in his waist. With a single thrust she shattered from the sharp release of intense sensation. Alex continued to pound on her sweet cavern relentlessly. Cassie clinging to his shoulder as she gives bites to his neck and lick him which spurred Alex to swell more. He made a guttural sound when a sweet release swept and poured into Cassie's womb. Their both shaking from the intense pleasure of his wild abandoned thrusts. Cassie shattered from another mind blowing release, her legs turned jelly. After calming their breaths, he wash their body once more and reach for the towel to wipe them dry. Cassie let Alex maneuver, she had no energy left. After they were both cleaned, Alex carried her to their bedroom and laid her in the bed. He cover her nudity and lay beside her languid body relax and sated.