Chapter 15

Meanwhile in Paris, Alex absorbed in the task of pouring the accounts. He review it carefully and notice a lot of discrepancies.

So the bastard is not only a pervert, but also a thief.

With a thunderous look, he stormed out the penthouse, and went to the lobby. Upon seeing the grim look of Alexander, everyone scurried away. Tell all the department heads that I demand their presence in the meeting room now.

Hearing this, everyone is nervous, what made their boss angry surely not a good news for them. Not a minute later, every one stood in line, not daring to sit without permission.

With a steely gaze, Alex look each one of them and said, do you know why I called for an emergency meeting? Any idea?

Everybody starts fidgeting, non Monsieur, one of them dared.

How about this, reminds Alex, there's a rumor circulating around of women being harassed, and some of them are even exploited.

Every eyes turns into the manager...

I don't know any of it Monsieur, maybe their just jealous of my position that they conspired to put the blame on me. He vehemently denied all the accusations and tried to shift the blame on others with his slimy words.

So you're denying any involvement in this accusation? How about this, Alex throw the ledger in the center table, explain to me why there's a lot of money missing in the account. Do you think I cound't spot the forgery here? you tried to alter the amount and hide it in the guise of the expenses.

Earlier, you're confident enough to lie in my face that the books are well ordered and updated . Are you fooling me? you know, there are two kinds of people I hate in this world , a liar and thief, and that would be you.

The manager starts squirming, I have proven myself for many years in my service even before your parents Monsieur.

Alex banged his hand in the table, you've dare to utter my parent's name in that filthy mouth of yours? viens protruding in Alex forehead, he was so livid to hear his parents name being uttered by this despicable man.

You try to wrestle your way out and using someone as a scapegoat. I have gathered enough evidence from my investigator of your misdeeds, throwing him the folder. It clearly shows you became greedy, you've stolen money from me to sustain your lavish lifestyle and your mistresses.

Pardon Monsieur, you cannot fire me, I've been in this hotel for 20 years, he pleads.

A disgusted look shown in Alex face, get out!! you're fired. Never show your face in this hotel again or else you're going to suffer from my wrath.

That's a promise Alex won't take it lightly, he never forget grievances.

In shame, the manager exited looking dejected in everyone's delight.

Save this as a reminder not to cross with me, looking in everyone's faces. Go back to your station, I will review your performance and appoint a new manager.

A relieved sigh escaped in everyone present in the room, witnessing what happened to the manager scared them witless.