His Sex Drive

It was tiring, Jacob wouldn't leave me alone these past few days. He was so needy, always needing to touch me and kiss me and do other things to my body which felt great but also made me a blubbering mess. I didn't understand what changed, his sex drive was out of control. This morning he woke me up before he'd go to the office, it was six in the morning and he already had me on my hands and knees and tortured me from behind.

"Please," I begged, hating that he was denying me my orgasm.

His chuckle told me he loved hearing me beg.

"What?" He asked.

He heard me, he was just being a jerk this morning.

Again.

"Jake!" I whined.

He chuckled, slipping his hand between my legs, "Fine, sweetheart." He brushed my sensitive nub, setting me off without warning, "There you go." He kept rubbing me despite knowing how sensitive I was.

"Jake." I breathed, trying to wriggle away as I rested my head on the pillow.

"So demanding."

He pulled his hand away from me and grabbed onto my hips, tightly holding on as he chased his own orgasm. He stilled when I felt him tense up, he came inside me and slowly pulled away. I rolled to my side and watched as Jacob laid down beside me, smiling at me.

"You're such a jerk," I whispered to me, smiling when he leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Heard that one before." He rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom completely naked which gave me a perfect view of his ass.

"Savage," I mumbled.

He peeked into the room, his intense grey eyes landing on me, "You want to say that to my face?" He challenged me with that smug look on his face.

I pulled the sheets up to cover my naked body, "I had quite enough thank you very much."

He chuckled as he closed the door behind him. I really had no idea what had gotten into my fiancé, it had been very exciting at first and it still was but I didn't understand the change in behavior. It was like he couldn't stay away from me anymore. I needed a break. I wanted to decorate the penthouse six days ago yet I didn't get the time because Jacob had been so demanding. I'd decorate the penthouse today and no one would distract me from it.

Not even my demanding fiancé.

***

Changing the living room into a warm and inviting place went a lot faster with the help of Mrs. Quake and Joy. Mrs. Quake made us hot chocolate with whipped cream and banana bread and then joined us. Christmas songs played in the background, Joy and I were singing along loud and very off-key. We were having fun though. Laughter filled the living room and it made Mrs. Quake grin the entire time. I'm sure she missed this since neither Jacob or the previous women he dated were into the wholesome family life idea.

It was what I longed for and now somewhat got it.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this in Jacob Blackwood's home." Joy giggled, probably high from all the sugar we consumed, the crash would soon follow and we'd be hanging out on the couch without much energy left, "This is so much fun."

I grinned at her, "Jacob Blackwood needs to get used to this since I love Christmas."

The living room was decorated in blue and silver. Not the usual red and gold but I loved it. It fitted in with the modern looking style Jacob went for when he hired someone to decorate his home. We didn't have a tree yet but I'd make sure Jacob would go tree shopping with me. We needed a damn tree up in this place.