Targeted

Obi prospective

"Really Obi?-_- you just want me to get drunk agin huh?-_-" (u) asks "no I wanna help you build your alcohol tolerance! Butttttttttt it was pretty cute when you were drunk~" he teases me "yeah yeah what ever..." "well I think the bar sounds like a fun idea what about you zen?" Mitsuheday ask's the master "I guess we could have a few drinks come on then the bars pretty close" the master says and we follow him before coming to a small bar walking inside and we all sit down at a table in the corner and I walk up to the bar island "can I get some shots?" I ask the bar tender "sure thing.... here you go" he says handing me three things of shots "thanks" I say walking back over to the group sitting next to (u) "here try it" I say handing her a glass and she glares at me "you really think I'm gonna drink that?" She ask's stairing at me with a 'your crazy if you think that's ever happening' look "just try it it's not strong it's a beginners drink you won't get drunk like last time" I reassure her pushing the glass towards her "here" I say agin and she sighs taking the glass stairing at it "just drink it silly it won't kill you I promise" I smile and she takes a deep breath before downing the glass making my eye's widen "gah! (u)! You weren't sopost to do that!!" I shout taking the empty glass from her "what?" She ask's confused "*sigh* next time down down the glass" I sigh "hay (u)?" Mitsuheday calls "hmm?" "You worked as an assassin for a while right? Did you know Obi?" He asks and (u) stays quiet 'I don't think she likes being reminded about it' I think and pat her back making her snap out of it "o-oh I uh?..-" "I saw her once but we didn't work together or anything" I say "oh I see we'll you two do work well together it's a good thing your on our side" mitsuheday chuckles "yeah.... I guess so" 'I should probably change the subject' "so miss? How's little Ryu been doing?" I ask "oh he's doing well actually-"

Time skip it's kinda late your a little tipsy but not drunk Obi's perfectly fine
(U) prospective

Everyone continues to talk while I stay in my own little world 'why do I get the feeling I'm bein followed? It won't go away! Gah I can't even think strait' I think pulling up my hood covering my face "hay princess? What's up? I like seeing our pretty little face" Obi says slightly lifting up my hood "can.... we go back? I'm not feeling too well" I say and he gives me a confused and concerned look but nods "is something wrong? The alcohol getting to you?" he asks "it may be I'm not sure I just wanna get back" I say and he nods standing up "well we're leaving you guy's have fun" Obi says as we walk to the exit "Oh zen" I call before walking out the door "hmm?" "Don't drink the shot on the corner of the table you should be more careful it's been spiked" I say walking out the door with Obi and he holds my hand "huh?" "You may not be drunk but I still don't want you falling" he says and I smile "what ever I'm pretty sure you just wanna hold my hand" I say "well.... I kinda did" he admits as we mount the horse Going back to the Castle

Obi prospective your still on the horse going back to the castle

"Princess?.... I wanna see your face.... won't you take the hood off?" I ask "I don't wanna right now..." she says and I stop the horse "is something wrong? You'v been acting really strange ever sence the book shelf fell are you sure your ok?" I ask and she doesn't respond but turns around on the horse facing me and burying her face in my chest surprising me "(u-u) whats wrong?!" I ask "let's just go back ok?" She mumbles into my shirt and i cup her face making her look at me "what's wrong?" I ask agin "we can talk later right now I need to get away from everyone" she says

(u) prospective

The horse starts to trot down the path agin and I hug Obi tighter 'the feeling won't go away....' I think trying to shake the frmilyar feeling of being watched followed... targeted after some time we eventually arive at the castle and with out a word I go to my room while Obi trys to quickly put the horse in a stall to catch up with me and I walk into my room locking the door behind me and after a few minutes Obi comes in my room threw the window "lock it" I say and he turns around locking the window before slowly aproching me sitting next to me on the floor "whats wrong? Is it what mitsuheday said you know he didn't mean anything he's just really dense" Obi says and I shake my head no "did I do something wrong?" He questions and I shake my head no rapidly and hug him "it's not that Obi it's not you it's just..... I have a really bad feeling..." I say embracing him tightly not letting him go and he hugs me back "I get it do you think it has anything to do with what's been happening?" He asks and I nod still keeping my face buryed in his chest and he strokes my hair "what do you think? Some one trying to kid nap you and the miss?" He questions "no.... the feeling I'm getting is too different yet fritillary it's weird......I don't know what to think about it Obi... then agin it's probably nothing" I mumble "I'll keep an eye out if anything happens I want you to tell me" he says "ok..." I nod "can you stay?" I ask half asleep "what ever you want" he smiles leaning aginst the wall holding me while I fall asleep 'I thought this was all over and done with...'