Lopsided Love Triangle

it's mid day your almost at the border
(u) prospective

"Phoenix what is this job any way?" I ask following behind him and phantom while walking beside Obi "we're raiding some party of wealthy people I took it because the pay's like in the millions and we get to keep what ever we steal for the place the-" before he can finish his sentence phantom run's into a large gate banging her head making Phoenix laugh like crazy "HAHA DID YOU NOT SEE IT!? DID THE APPARITION NOT SEE IT!?!" He laughs while phantom pouts rubbing her head "what's this?" I ask looking up at the bared fence "it's the border well half to climb it" Phoenix says and Obi climbs up a near by tree jumping off of it onto the gate "hay Obi can you pull me u-" suddenly I feel two hands on my waist and i start madly kicking my feet kicking Phoenix in the stomach making him let me go as he falls to his knee's and Obi jumps down of the gate pulling me into him "she's mine hands off! don't touch her" Obi glares a glare that would scare the devil half to death "ok?" Obi question's and I nod stepping away my eye's turn blue with out me realizing and i climb up the same tree jumping over the fence and smile seeing Obi still glaring at Phoenix "I'm fine Obi he didn't do anything I was just surprised" I say "still...."

Obi prospective

Phoenix and phantom eventually get over the fence as the sun starts to set "well I think we're at a good stoping point we should set up camp (u) mind helping me gather some fire wood?" Phoenix asks "oh! Oh! Can I help Phoenix! Ple-" "thanks but can you do me a favor instead? Think you could scout the area?" Phoenix asks phantom and her smiles disappear's as she nods her head walking away to look around the area "and me?" I ask "do what ever" he shrugs "come on (u)!" He smiles going to grab her hand but she pulls it away before he can and he pouts "aww~ your so mean~"

(U) prospective

"What ever come on or I'm ditching you. Obi you wanna come?" I ask and he continues to glare at Phoenix "mm..... I'm fine" he says "really?" I question "see! He's fine (u)! Let's go!" Phoenix grins and I walk to the wood's a little ways from the camp gathering some fire wood with him "so what have you been up to these past few years?" He asks "oh the usual getting kidnapped falling in love living in a castle becoming an aid to the second prince you know just that kinda stuff so nothing much" I joke and he laughs "you know iv missed your humor" he says walking up to me 'yeah..... missed.... you wouldn't half to miss me if you didn't leave me to die......' I think ignoring him picking up another piece of wood before standing up to face him and he reatches his hand out to play with a strand of my hair but before he can touch me I'm pulled back wards and fall into obi's chest "I said don't touch her" he glares holding me tighter "what ever" Phoenix says discussed "I'm going back to the camp" he says "you knew this would happen didn't you?" I ask looking up and Obi and he sighs nodding resting his head on top of mine "how much longer do I half to put up with him?" Obi growns annoyed "sorry he's always been like this as soon as the mission is done we can go back you could have stayed but noooo0 you had to come after me" I smile teasingly

Mean while back at the Castle
Zen prospective

"Kiki mitsudeday is everyone ready?" I ask "yes your highness every thing-" "WAIT! Zen!" Shiriuki yells running up to me "shiriuki! Your sopost to be back at the castle!" I say "I know I'm sorry but I want to come everyone's doing what they can to help and I should too! (u) saved my life! I owe her zen! I can't stay here I'm coming too I know I can't fight but I can help anyone who gets hurt! please let me come!" Shiriuki bows and I sigh "I won't say no but I'm not letting you near the fight if there turns out to be a battle you can come but be careful" I say and shiriuki smiles "thanks zen!" 'We're coming (u) obi'

At the camp you and Obi are in a tree agin

"Hay (u)?" Obi calls "hmm?" I hum Obi pulls me closer to him and I smile relaxing in his arms "have you come up with any more plans?" Obi whispers and I shake my head no trying to keep my eye's open but my happiness is interrupted "Are the love birds K-I-S-S-I-N-G!?" Phantom yells up to us "SHUT UP CHIP MUCNK I CANT SLEEP WITH YOUR BARKING!!!" I yell "UGH! IM NOT A CHIP MUNCK!!! GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT MEEEEE!!!" She screams like a banshee "Now just relax phantom" Phoenix says guiding her back to the camp away from me and Obi and I sigh "well now I'm up" I grown "heh well that's probably a good thing we should come up with a plan" Obi says and I nod pulling away and turning so I can face him "so what do you think we should do?" I ask "I think we should just go back to the castle and-" "Obi we can't do that" I inturupt "why not thow? It's not like they could stop us and you know that" Obi says "I know Obi but if we go back to the castle now with out doing what they want me to they'll come after me and probably kill everyone in that castle so there's no chance that I'm going back I'm not gonna put my friends in danger" I say "hmm? ok then..... so we're just going to do what they tell us to until they'v decided we'v done enough? What if they decide they don't want us to go back and want you to stay with them? Then what? you can't keep going back to these people" Obi says "but I don't know what to do it's not like we can stop them" I say "I know we can't defeat them but what if we set them up for failure?" He suggests and I tilt my head to the side "what do you mean?" I ask "from the sounds of it this mission there taking on is going to be big so most likely we're going to half to split up in pairs of two from what you'v told me about there skill sets they normally would work together right? Well judging by Phoenix's actions he's probably gonna wanna partnered with you if this does happen the two will be sepereted giving us a much more likely chance to defeat them" Obi says "so?..... you think we can actually get ride of them?" I ask and Obi nods "I think we can but are timings going to half to be perfect the best time to take action is probably going to be after we complete the mission they'll have there gaurds down and won't expect it" he says "and when we get back?.... how do you think...... they'll react?" I ask thinking about red and the others back at the castle "they'll be waiting for us to return I'm sure of it they'r probably planing a welcoming party for us now" Obi jokes making me smile "hehe no but really what do you think they'll do?"

Obi prospective

"What do you think they'll do?" (u) asks "you wanna know how I think they'll react?....... I'm pretty sure they're sender out search party's by now" I say and I smile looking into her eye's "princess your eye's are like rainbows right now they keep changing color I can't keep up" I say and she nods "yeah there are a lot of things on my mind I can't even keep up" she says

Back at the castle

"YOUR HIGHNESS!! WE'V FOUND SOMETHING!!" A soldier yells and me kiki and mitsuheday rush over "what is it you'v found?" I ask and the solider points to a knife sitting in a pool of blood "HIGGHNESS WE....... WE FOUND A BODY!" Another soldier yells and my eye's widen 'please don't be' I think walking over and sigh seeing it's not (u) or Obi but a guy dressed in dark clothing stabbed to death "well..... this is new...." I say "zen that knife I recognize it" shiriuki says "you do?!" I ask confused and she nods "the day before (u) and Obi disappeared I saw (u) holding one that just looked just like it the only reson I remember what it look's like is because iv never seen one like it" shiriuki says and Kiki nods "iv only seen it once....... it's a specially crafted blade the armory owner in town makes there one of a kind" Kiki says "zen didn't you have Obi pick up the Materials from there a few days before they went missing?" Mitsuheday ask's and I think back to it and nod my head "let's go check it out and see if he know's anything"

Time skip zen red kiki and mitsuheday are at the town shop's armory

"Oh! Why hello your highness how are you today? It's very rare to get a visit from you is there something you need?" The armory's owner asks coming out from behind the counter "actually some friend's of mine have went missing I was wondering when last week's weapons were picked up by my aid Obi did anything seem out of the ordinary?" I ask "actually your highness I wasn't here that day I recently hired a girl with two different colored eye's she was the one who was working the shop that day but she hasent shown up the last cuple of days" he says "different colored eye's? Like color changing?" I ask and he shakes his head "no two different colored eye's one purple and one green" he says "hmm?.... can you tell me anything about her?" I ask "yes your highness from what I hear she's pretty new to town and was looking for a job near the castle so I hired her I believe she has a boyfriend or something he stoped by the shop every once in a while to talk to her" he says "what about him? Anything you think I should know?" I ask "hmm? Well he's a pretty shady looking fellow has one blind eye with a scare running down his face if you ask me he seemed like he was up to no good but he was quite polite when ever speaking to me so I could have miss judged him" he says "thank you very much but before i go this knife" I say holding up the knife we found when looking for (u) and Obi "you know much about who buy's them? Who would ues them and for what?" I ask "oh yes yes yes actually that boy with the blind eye he comes to the shop to buy those he gets a ton not sure what he uses them for but-" "do you know there names!?" I ask losing my cool "umm? Well the girls name is apparently Angelica not sure about the guy's name thow"