No...

Obi prospective

I kill phantom in an instant stabbing her in the back and I run over to (u) picking her up as a pool of crimson surrounds us "PLEASE (u)! Please! Wake up please!" I scream holding back tears while her face goes ghost pale as she losses more and more blood "p-please (u)..... don't..... don't leave me..... I'm begging you!" I cry as tears stream down my face landing on her pale skin as she lay unconscious "please..... please...... please....." I beg holding her tighter "please... help her...."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Zen prospective

"ZEN IT'S RIGHT THIS WAY I THINK WERE TOO LATE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT!!!" Mitsuheday yells as we run towards the building (u) and Obi's tracks led to we run inside and look around until we find a little kid hiding and he screams as he see's us "hay calm down we're not going to hurt you we're just looking for our friends do you know we're a (hair color) haired girl and cat eye'd man are?!" I ask urgently and he shakily points to two large door and me kiki shiriuki and mistsuheday immediately run threw the door and the sight I see I wish I could froget as we enter the large ball room we see Obi holding a motionless (u) in his arms I drop my sword stunned and his head darts up and eye's widen seeing us "help her!" he says in tears and shiriuki run's over to the (hair color)'s side "she's still breathing!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Zen prospective 3 and a half week's later

"what should I do? She's been passed out for 3 weeks now and Obi won't leave her side I don't know what to do what if she doesn't wake up? What if she doesn't make it?" I ask pleading for an answer and Kiki look's away unresponsive "zen..... you think we should.... start preparing Obi in case she..... you know.... doesn't.... wake up" mitsuheday says trying to not be ill mannered "iv been think about That but..... seeing how close the two were.... I don't think that's gonna be possible for him.... to recover" I sigh 'nothings been the same around here with out you (u)...... please wake up..... for all of our sakes....'

Shiriuki prospective

I walk into the room where (u) is and see Obi still holding her hand tightly "Obi you really should get some rest" I say putting a hand on his shoulder "no.... I'm fine she's fighting harder than I am right now" he says and I sigh "we'll...... ok then I just came in to give her this..... it's from Charlotte and Ryu..." I say placing a basket of medicine food and clothes next to her bed on the table "Obi.... everyone's worried about you..... we're Doing everything we can but..... you should start thinking about the possibility's....." I say and he stays silent 'he's bearly said a word sence.......' I half to stop my self from crying and shake my head side to side "any way Obi zen and everyone els wanted to know if you would join us for lunch?" I ask and he shakes his head no "*sigh* I'm sorry I couldn't do more for her Obi" I say walking out from the room and Immediately start crying after closing the door behind me melting onto the floor sobbing 'please..... please come back (u)' I think covering my mouth trying not to make a noise

Izana prospective

I continue to walk down the hall to my office but every where I look all I see are people trying not to brake down or so out of it that they don't know what they're doing 'it's been like this ever sence (u) left no one's had enough happiness to smile no one even talks I didn't think this would have such an impact on the castle but..... you need to come back (u)...... they need you..... your friends need you we..... need you'

(U) prospective (your passed out)

"Please (u) I'm begging you.... come back.... please just open your eye's...." I hear Obi say and I feel him squeeze my hand tighter as tears Land on my motionless palm 'I'm sorry Obi.... I just can't......' I think and suddenly I see Obi zen red kiki at mitsuheday smiling to me all standing in a field of flowers "you need to wake up (u) were all waiting for you we still need you come back to us we need you (u)..... come back to us" they all say smiling and retching out there hands for me to take and I smile wildly taking Obi's hand "I missed you"
My eye's slowly open and I look around dazed and see Obi crying holding my hand tighly I smile weakly and squeeze his hand slightly his eye's widen and his head darts up to look at me I smile and he bursts into tears hugging me "hay Obi" I get out of my raspy throat and I feel my shoulder getting wet "hay.... don't cry" I say and he pulls away giving me a small teary eye'd smile before kissing me I do the same and he pulls away smiling wiping away tears cupping my cheek cressing it gently and I put my hand over his "I missed you so dame much" he says making me smile leaning into his touch "I missed you too Obi" I say in a whisper squeezing his hand "princess promise me nothing like this will ever happen agin?" He says and I try laughing but instead cough a little "ok Obi.... I promise" I nod and then the door's to the room open "Obi I almost forgot-" before red can get out another word she bursts into tears but smiling at the same time "hay why's everyone crying? It's not my funeral is it?" I smile joking and she nods wiping tears away "so?.... how long was I out?" I ask "a cuple of weeks now three and a half to be exact" red says "dame really? That long? Did I miss anything?" I ask and Obi shakes his head no "after you.......... every thing going on at the castle came to a hult nothings happened" Obi says "everyone's missed you so much (u) there going to be thrilled to hear that your back" red says "why was I out so long any way?" I ask "with the loss of blood the adrenaline and everything els it sent your body into shock it's a miracle your ok most people wouldn't have made i but..... you defied logic" red says and suddenly Ryu run's into the room "I hear (u)'s voi-" his eye's widen seeing me and he try's to hold back tears "geez give me a hug kid don't cry" I smile opening my arms but instantly regret the idea "on second thought maybe not" I smile and he nods wiping away tears and the chife herbalist appears behind him smiling "hmm! Seems our little warrior's won the battle I'll go inform everyone back at the castle" she smiles walking out of the room "well..... I guess we'll leave you two I'll come check on you later (u)" red says walking out of the room with Ryu closeing the door behind them "it's really you right? I'm not delusional?" Obi ask's running his fingers threw my hair as if trying to decide wether I'm really here or not "I'm really Obi your not hallucinating" I smile putting my forehead to his "*sigh* you can't scare me like that"

Obi prospective

After a few minutes of just being together (u) speaks up "so What happened to them?" She ask's looking up at me "you mean....." "Phoenix and phantom yes" she nods "there dead" I say "but they were properly buried" I add even thow I could care less wether they were "you know..... they were good people..... just got caught up in the wrong situation" (u) says "I know....." I nod and suddenly the door's to the room burst open and zen mitsuheday and Kiki run in out of breath wide eye'd 'there goes peace and quiet' I think smiling pulling away from (u) "I-I-it-" "yes prince it's really me" (u) says and he collapses onto the floor panting "u-u-uh!? Prince!?" (u) questions "just...... out of..... breath" he says "it's nice to have you back (u)" kiki says trying her best to hide her smile and mitsuheday's dumb grin doesn't leave his face for a second "well I didn't expect such an extravagant Reunion" (u) chuckles as the master catches his breath standing back up "actually this isn't anything compared to what we have planned for you" he grins "wh-wha!? Prince! What did you do!?" (u) asks "don't worry I didn't let him do anything crazy" kiki says "well? What is it then?" (u) asks tilting her head "I'm giving you a title!" Zen says proudly "I got permission from izana it's official!" He adds "you-you wha!?!" (u) asks "you'v done so much at the castle this is just one of the many times you'v risked your life for others but this time your getting recognition on another note! Obi" the master calls "hmm?" "You are also getting a title" he says "wha?! Me?" I question and he nods "zen's given you both separate titles (u) fearless Warrior and Obi savior we thought it was fitting" kiki says "hmm..... so I guess im stuck with you guy's now" (u) smiles "yep! There's no going back now!" The master smiles then the chief herbalist walks in "I'm Sorry I couldn't stop them from rushing over (u) come on you guy's she need's rest you too Obi" she says "no it's fine I feel better when he's around" (u) says quickly dismissing the idea "ok then it's fine get some rest thow shiriuki will come check up on you in a little while if you need anything before then just have Obi get me" the chief says as her the master and everyone els leave

(U) prospective

Everyone leaves the room and I spot a small little basket sitting beside me "what's that?" I ask obi looking at the basket full of medicine food and clothes "it's a gift from Charlotte and Ryu they other than me and the miss were your most frequent visitors" Obi says and I smile "that's nice I'll half To thank her" I say "I'm surprised I'm not hurting as much as I thought I would be" I say not feeling very much pain "that's thanks to the miss she actually found a pain killer that works on you she was careful not to over use it thow so after this it should still work if you even need it agin" Obi says "really? I didn't think that was possible" I say "any way (u) we need to discuss something"