7.

He wanted to spend more time with her and asked, "We entered the city and still have some time to drop you, shall we just roam around, maybe I will show you my home, just from outside before we reach your home?"

"Hmm... okay sure, bus usually take more time as it takes different route to drop other employees." She said and excited to hear that he will show his home and treasured each moment spent with him. With a big smile he turned the steering towards highway. She was just admiring him and suddenly asked playfully, "Aap hero ya model ban sakthe the, aap ne kabhi socha nahi? You have a hero's physique and charm bilkul Akshay Kumar types... Dhole sholey... Tall, Dark, Handsome" swinging her arms.

Surprised and a smiling he replied concentrating on the road, "I wanted to be a model myself, I will show you my modelling photoshoots someday. I was a cricket player in my school and college days... that helped me to keep my body fit, I go to gym and workout. I cannot compromise on that. By the way thanks for the compliment and I am surprised too how you guessed what I wanted to do!"

She smiled and sighed, "I hate to do any work out, gymming shimming.. arre baba too much for much for me! The only thing I do is walking and gossiping with my friends around the park and also love to do Bollywood dancing, full on thumka and dhamal." She is a piece he thought and said, "Full nautanki hain re tu."  "Who toh main huin," she said raising her one brow with proud. "Mere saath rahoge toh aapko bhi bana dungi," she said he looked into her eyes and said, "That's the plan, baby." She blushed and looked outside biting her lower lip. She eyed an ice cream shop, "You want to have ice cream?" he asked reading her mind. She nodded, "Ya sure" "Which one?" he asked "Butter scotch" she replied. He smiled, parked the car and went out leaving the car and ac on for her.

She blushed again, thinking about him, his aura is so captivating and 'Baby' she thought. "Ek din main Ms. Sanaya Iyer se Sana se Baby... kuch jayada advance main nahi jaa rahe!!"

It was nothing different on Sid's side, he was mesmerized by her beauty but now talking with her he felt relaxed and satisfied. He thought how beautiful and fun my life would be with this 'Nautanki'. But there was something else that was running in his mind which he wanted to clarify and ask her.

He entered inside the car and handed the ice cream to her. Eating he asked very casually, "Do you know my age Sana?" She nodded, "Umm... No," she replied hesitating. "I am 34 and you are 21 we have an age difference of 13 years! Will that bother you in future?" he asked masking his worry, wondering what her answer would be, what if she won't accept him, what if she likes someone her own age, what if she rejects him!! There were so many questions piling up, a turmoil of complexities building inside him, insecurities building up.

She was quiet, breathing in, turning her body and facing him, keeping the ice cream in cup holder, said, "Age is just a number Sid, that will not bother me in future.. my parents have 12 years of age difference, my grandparents have 25 years of age difference and they are in a blissful marriage. When you really love someone, age, weight, height, miles are just numbers. Please don't have those insecurities in your mind. Aur waise bhi you look so young, I would have never guessed it if you haven't told. If you stand near my anna he will look old in front of you." She nonchalantly said taking her ice cream back and devoured it.

He was shocked, pleasantly shocked with the words spoken by her. He breathed out a long air which he was holding unaware. "I am at awe Sana, you don't know how much this was bothering me!" He grabbed her hand in his rough hands and said with excitement filled in his voice. Surprised, she again blushed, which she was doing a lot around him, and bite her lower lips. He touched her right cheek from his left hand and caressed it gently taking the lip out of her teeth from his thumb, eyes not leaving hers and said, "Thanks for making me realize this beautiful feeling that I have never experienced in my life before. I know you have same effect that I have for you and don't bite your lip."

She moved away, made a distance slowly, she felt overwhelmed with unknown emotions, "I think we should leave, I don't want to get late and get questioned." He felt embarrassed himself, he should not have overstepped, this is there first meeting and he felt ashamed to make her uncomfortable, "I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable. I was so happy Sana, bus just uss moment main.. you know what I am saying right. I didn't even realize that I overstepped!" he said genuinely, driving fast.

"Nahi, please aap sorry kyun bol rahe hain, it's just that this is all new to me" sincerely she said in a very low voice still blushing. He nodded and then both were quiet again. "I will show you my house, it's this one here." He showed her his white freshly  painted with grey gates, modern design beautiful yet simple 2 story home. "It's beautiful" she said. "I have never come this side, you live so close by to my place.. I have come here walking but always on outer road never came inside this housing community. Why haven't I seen you before?"

"I had the same question when I saw your address and walked towards your community yesterday" he spitted out. "Oh! Then you planned your visit it was not a co-incident? I doubted that." She said again coming back from her shy shelf to chirpy self, giggling.

They reached the entrance gate of her community, both had a heavy heart that they have part there ways now, Sid said looking at her, "Can I pick you up in the morning and also I will drop you in the evening, please... I want to spend time with you."

"You want to become my driver and leave your VP position?" she said laughing and kept her hands covering her mouth. Gathering her bags she said, "I don't know Sid, I am not comfortable saying lie to my family and what if they find out from someone that I am climbing in and out of this car. It's a small city and my parents are very strict."

"I understand and respect you for that. My admiration has gone ten folds for you Sana, but I will suggest you saying this to your family that rather bus, company car is coming to pick and drop you and it won't be a lie as this car I have bought from company loan recently and still paying the emi...what do you say?" his eagerness to not miss a single chance to be with her is evident on his face, she couldn't say no to that face. "Okay, but what about your timings? I would not like you to ignore your work and schedules" she said concerned.  He smiled and said, "I will take care of that, so what time do you want this cab service at your door mam?" She laughed and replied, "7:15am driver ji, 8:00am my shift starts so don't get late.. time pe aa jaana, warna meri VP ke saath jaan pehchan hain and you will face the consequences." "Ji Madam" he laughed at her antics. "Bye" she said and exited out of the car and walked towards her apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you are liking the flow of the story, hope its not too fast, please comment and vote.

Thank you all ❤❤❤