24.

"You have a bike? I saw that in your home, do you ride that?" Sana asked Sid.

They were driving to company as usual in the morning. "Yes, why?" Sid replied.

"I would like to go around in bike with you someday... will you take me?" she asked.

He was amused of her demand, this is the first time she has asked something from him and how minuscule request was that. "Of course sweetheart, we can come to work tomorrow in that if you want.." he said smiling, happiness of his heart pouring out in his face.

"Nahi, not to work... maybe Saturday... Appa amma will come next Thursday, so we have this weekend and I want to spend both Saturday and Sunday with you. You always ask me to spend time with you on weekends, this time I am asking you..." excited Sana said, repenting the times when she denied him to meet and subsequent first fight after that. 

Sid was flabbergasted, he was shocked when she said that. "Yes.. yes.. oh my God Sana, I can't wait for weekend to arrive now. I will plan everything for that sweetheart." He was so happy with Sana's request, but also had a question that suddenly raised in his mind, "Waise, have you rode in a bike before?" 

"Nahi na, tabhi toh... appa had a Scooter, then he bought a Car which anna is driving.. It's my dream to ride in a bike, with hair flowing, chunni lahrake, standing up and feel the air, aur phir..." she could not finish and Sid interrupted, "Oh hello.. yahan koi movie nahi chal rahi aur na tum koi  heroine ho... No hair flowing and standing up, you need to wear helmet and no chunni and all.. wear comfortable clothes like jeans or something, no clothes hanging down. I don't want any mishap, please" he said sternly looking at her very serious.

"Yeah kya Sid... I want to feel like a heroine for once, movie wali feeling leni thi.. Sadu ho tum bilkul anna ki tarah, woh bhi aise hi strict order karte rehte hain... Hugh..." she twisted her mouth, crossed her arms to chest and looked out of the window.

"No... do what ever drama you want to do, I can't compromise with safety and that's final" Sid concentrated the road as they were about to enter the company. "Now don't sulk na baba... plan bana kahan jana hain tujhe.. come now give me my kiss dose." Sid parked the car and pulled Sana towards him for a kiss again, they have been doing that a lot and were not able to keep there hands to themselves. 

"Lets go, warna phir se late ho jaungi.."  Sana said applying a lipstick after a steamy kiss. "Hmm.. chal." They walked out of the parking lot together and went inside the company. Rumors were already spreading about them in the company as Sana spent most the time in Sid's office during lunch and breaks, also there carpooling was talk of the town. They both didn't bother that anyway, Sid being in a higher position no one dared to ask him anything neither Sana as all were aware how professional and strict he can be! He had a dominant demeanor and everyone feared that. 

It was evening and they were back in car, "Let's go to you home Sid, I want to see Maaji. She texted me today if I can drop by to meet her" Sana said.

"You guys are texting? When did that happen and why don't I know about that?" stunned by the revelations he just got. 

"Yes, maaji asked my number when I came to your house, and only today she texted me first time. So lets go to your house, loitering around the city we will do tomorrow. Okay?" Sana explained. 

They reached Sid's place in 45 minutes and she jumped out of the car to open the gates to go in, Sid chuckled seeing her excitement to see his mom. 

"Namaste Maaji" Sana said when mom opened the door for her and she hugged her. "Kaisa hain mera bacha?" mom asked kissing her forehead. 

"Mast.." Sana replied with a big smile walking inside and keeping her belongings again in the couch.  "Main bhi huin... koi mujhe bhi pooch lo!" Sid came in complaining shaking his head.