8.

He stood there still in the car, dazzled, her fragrance still lingering in the air, feeling lonely all of a sudden, watching her walk away from him to her home. He didn't want to go yet, wanted to see her again maybe just a glimpse, he wished! He drove the car inside her community to see if there is any chance. But she has already gone inside, no where to be seen.

He took a round in park anticipating... and she came out in the balcony from her first floor apartment, leaning and peeking towards the community entrance, where he dropped her, maybe to see if he is still there. Pouting with a frown to not find the car there, she looked straight to see the same blue car driving very slowly towards her. She recognized it's him, smile spread her face. He honked Beep...Beep... BeepBeepBeep and steered away.

He was happy very, very, happy to see her again as if she heard his unspoken heart's desire. The excitement of doing crazy things which he would have never done otherwise was making him youthful again. He was elated with this new special feeling making him joyous! Being always responsible, hardworking, earning for family and livelihood is what he has done so far. This is a new field he has kept his foot in, and he is loving all part of it. He is happy from inside and there was no going back. He love Sana and wanted her in his life, he cannot wait anymore to express his feeling to her.

She on the other hand was on 7th heaven. She never knew that it would be so fun and exciting to fall in love. Yes, she was in love with him. Something she had always kept in a bay, never allowed herself to fall in that state of being. Always kept a shield around her. She has always been a good daughter, good sister, good student, good friend. Her parents have told her about the importance of their culture and their religion, and she has loyally followed it and valued their trust. For her if she is in love, she will have it for life long with that person, marry that person and be loyally in love better or worse. She could not help herself or stop herself to fall for him. As if he is a magnet made just for her, her attraction towards him came so naturally. If this is called soulmate magnetism then she can feel it and experiencing it herself.  

"Where are you lost?" asked Subbu anna flicking Sana's head and sat next to her in living room sofa and took the newspaper. "Kya hain anna!" irritated by his flick and rubbing her head she yelled. "I heard that from tomorrow car will come to pick you up, kya baath hain, Sana! I am also going to job, nothing happens like that to me. Sahi hain maje hain bhai tere.. special treatment and all," he smirked.

"Aisa kuch nahi hain, bus had to take a long route to pick me up so they suggested a car pick up and I said yes to that. Aur waise bhi I have to be there by 8am and because of traffic bus gets delayed so management decided this." She explained thinking how true it is, 'One lie leads to another', but all is fair in love and war and smiled. Now she understood this phrase more as she was practically experiencing it. 

"Hmm.. but be careful, give drivers detail to amma and message her when you reach office. We can't trust anyone, okay," he asked. "Okay, now give that entertainment page to me, I want to know the new gossip in town," she snatched the paper. "Kuch real news bhi padd le moti, jab dekho hero heroine ki khabar padthi rehti hain," he snapped. "Aap ho na, you read and tell me that.. it's so boring just like you! Aur I am not moti. You are Motey and Ganjey..Kashandi (Bald) see your hair in front hardly any hair left, apply oil.." she poked him giggling. There banter continued even in dinner table. 

I am sitting in park with Rahul.

She got a message from an unknown number, but she knew who it was. She washed her hand and went to balcony to confirm if it was him and yes it was him sitting with Rahul bhaiya. She typed,

Coming

"Amma, I am going for a walk, with di," she informed her mother and didn't wait for her response just went towards Monty didi's flat. "Di, kya kar rahe ho? Chalo na we will take a walk, we missed our evening walk also. Kahan the app shaam ko?" She asked her di who was lying in bed browsing her phone and pulled her hand gesturing her to get up. "Kaam tha kuch, went to market. We will skip the walk na bacha, abhi Khanna khaya hain, my stomach is full and its late also."

"Arree... it's not late just 9:30 only na and besides you can't skip the walk if your stomach is that full, slow walk is healthy after heavy food, chalo na pleeeeaaassssse," she pleaded with puppy eyes and a pout. "Now who can say NO to that face." Di said smiling, getting up and walked out with her.

"What happened today? Walk ka bahana banna kar kya batana hain?" Di asked.

"Batana toh hain par dikhana bhi hain aur dekhna bhi hain." She said blushing mischievously with her bunny teeth on display. Confused Di asked, "What are you saying?" "He is here again in the park sitting there in bench with Rahul." She gestured with her face, the direction of him sitting and who is eyeing just her.

"Oh My God!!! Sana, you both are go went gone... This is serious! and you are using me for your romance?" she roasted Sana naughtily. "Who else will I use, you are the only one and be ready to be used many more times as this is serious" she said in a confident serious tone. "Haan haan karle use mera bacha, I am so happy that finally you found your love."

Going around the park glancing her eye on him and visual flirting was something she was enjoying at that moment. She can't ask for anything at that moment. With that she got the call from home and without will she went up in the flat and stayed in balcony.

You should go home, it's getting late and you don't want to be late tomorrow morning.😉 She sent him a message.

Yes was just leaving, btw thanks for coming. 🙂

He didn't ask her to come out, but just wanted a glimpse of her and hoped her to see her from balcony. But he was elated when she wrote coming. What else could he ask for!

She was in other dilemma.. 'what name should I save his number?' she thought. A girl's name.. no... Hero.. no... what if mom asks who is hero? Idea.. and she saved it SS 🚘. As soon as she saved it she could see his profile pic in WhatsApp and caressed it.

SS🚘

Good Night, see you tomorrow. Btw nice profile pic 👌

Sana

I was also seeing your profile pic, its cool. Good Night

That was an eventful day both of them thought as they drifted off to sleep with new expectations of new day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment, If you think I am going slow, I want to take each day as it comes at least for initial days of there budding feelings for each other. Please let me know any request or any changes you want me to make. Thank you and love you all for supporting me. ❤❤❤