18.

"Sid, you should go now...shaam ho gayi hain aur bahar koi dekh na le tumhe.." Sana again requested Sid as she was getting anxious and worried.

"Mann nahi kar raha tujhe chod ke jaane ka...Kal aayegi na office? I will pick you.. same time." Sid asked looking down at her, and she nodded in yes, she was petite infront of him, small and feather like. He couldn't resist himself to hold her up.. he swiftly bend down and picked her up in the air.

"Aaaahhh.... Ammaaaa... kya kar rahe ho.. utaro mujhe yeh kya Bahubali Bahubali khel rahe ho.. ab moti nahi lag rahi tumhe!!!" Surprised by Sid's action she held him tight in his shoulders.
He laughed with her antics and face expressions.. "Meri moti baby hain tu..." he replied smiling.
"Ammmaaa... utaro mujhe yeh kya bacho jaise utha rahe ho!" she almost begged him. She was feeling weird but at the same time felt wonderful, looking down at the most handsome man pampering her and giving all the love to her.

They were in there own world when her phone rings, Sid brought her down and she picked up the call seeing the display name Appa, her dad... her heart beats wavered as if she has been caught red handed doing some mischief by his dad. She gestured Sid to be silent and answered the call... "Helloo Appa..." and then she talked in Tamil, Sid couldn't understand anything she was talking except some Hindi and English words in between. Her expressions said they were having some serious conversations.

When she kept the phone down he asked looking worried expression in Sana's face, "All good what did he say?"
"My Nani Ji is not doing well, she is serious and Appa is saying that we might have to travel too to meet her as she is taking her last breaths." She said with water filling her eyes.

"Oh... will you go then?" atmosphere changing to serious and Sid rubbed his face in worry. How will he survive without her around, he will miss her and he can no where stop her too.. this is about her family and he will not stop her. It is important to her and he should understand that. A turmoil of thoughts going inside him.

"Yes, I think so... that's what appa was indicating. Let Subbu anna and mami ji come we will decide, I will let you know if we make any program to travel to Kerala and I also have to inform Company for leave." she said non stop one after the other confused and worried.

"Call HR or Mr. Gupta and let him know. You are still in temporary period, you might not have accrued enough leave but I will handle that, don't worry but please come back soon... I will miss you yaar" Sid said hugging her again.

"Hmmm.. I will miss you too.. but I will call and text you," said Sana.

"I will leave now," Sid said after a pause. "Wait let me check the surroundings.." Sana nervously said worried if anyone see him getting out of her flat. She went out peeked from her balcony to see the crowd outside and then went towards the door opened and checked if the stairs are clear of her neighbors upstairs and downstairs. "Okay all clear, jaldi jao.."

He left her home and walked towards his home. It was an adventurous meet he thought, misunderstanding clear and they came more physically close. Her house gave him such positive vibes, neatly kept, simple and clean. This was the best meet they had till now. But her going to Kerala was bothering him and he couldn't do anything about it either.

He entered inside the home and went towards fridge to drink some cold water.

"Chai piyega, beta?" his mom asked. "Sure, maa" he replied and sat down in the couch exhausted.

"Aaj kaise jaldi aa gaya? sab teek hain." mom asked bringing in chai and some snacks.

"Woh aaj Sana office nahi aayi, her Nani had a heart attack so went to check her, her parents left early morning, woh bhi shaayad jaye Kerala!" he said with a upset tone. He is very attached to his mom and never felt any need to hide any facts from her and she also encourages her kids to be open and free with there facets of life. She would never judge them and would always give them advice and guide them with her experience.

"Oh! hope she is fine" she asked concerned. "Ya, she is a bit upset" he replied sipping in the chai and switching on the Air conditioner. "Tu usse mujhse kab mila raha hain? When she comes back bring her here, I want to meet her," Mom almost demanded.

"Ya, I will... is Kajal planning to come here? I thought I can make her meet you both at the same time, nahi toh Kajal mera dimaag kha jayegi. She is already pestering me to give Sana's phone number to her to talk, but I want to introduce to you guys first, face to face, before you all can make daily calls to gossip about me!" Sid said sarcastically smiling.

"Yeh acha hain, when did we gossip about you, badmash, but I like that idea. I will ask Kajal to make plans to visit us soon. I can't wait to see Sana, if not you just make me meet her na, Kajal will wait," mom said excited. "Ya sure, I will do that" he replied.

They both had a little more conversations and after a while Sid excused to complete some pending office work.

Sana lit the evening Diya in her puja and cooked a simple dinner. Monty and her family had gone out for their relatives marriage for a week. She was missing her Di very much, the emotional turmoil she had been in the weekend and then Sid coming home she wanted to share everything with her Di, but she was busy and having fun and Sana did not want to interrupt her family time and make her stressed thinking of her. She did message her routine texts to her though.

Her Mami came home and so did Subbu anna and everyone discussed about the plan to travel. They called Appa again to know the whereabouts Nani's condition and he recommended to book the flight as soon as possible as her health was deteriorating. Subbu anna started looking for flight tickets and booked the early morning one for all three. Sana immediately texted Sid telling the details about her flight.

SS🚘

How long are you planning to stay? When is your return?

Sana

Right now I have no idea, but I called Mr. Gupta after you left and he said I can take 3 days off maximum. I don't know what to do!! I told anna and he said he will keep the tickets open for me. 😞

SS🚘

Don't worry Sana, I will take care of the office protocols. You do not take stress. Pack the bags for 3 days and try to be here soon. It is going to be a tough 3 days for me as well... I will miss you...

Sana

Hmmm... I will miss you too... bye for now will text you later.

Like the saying goes Distance makes the heart grow fonder. They knew distance will make them suffer, make them longing for each other but they also knew that their love is right and its is real.

________________________________________________________________________________

Keep Voting and Commenting, thanks and love you all ❤❤❤