14.

It's been a week since there first kiss and now Sid couldn't help himself keeping away from her. He wanted to kiss her when ever she was with him. In the car, in office, he would stop his car in the middle of no where and kiss her fervently, call her during her lunch time, break time in his office room and kiss his heart out. He was getting crazy for her lips. He was addicted to that. 

Sana, on the other hand was meek, she was in demurred state. She liked it when Sid showed his passion by kissing her, but he behaved like a dam broken never leaving a moment to kiss her. The only time they talked was when they were in phone otherwise all the time he would just kiss her when they met. Drive in car was more silent and reticent. Lunch times were spent more in kissing than eating lunch. He was a passionate man, she understood that clearly. Her lips were swollen all the time these days, though she applied lipstick but they never stayed in lips long! She always blushed when she saw herself in mirror these days. 

Also questioning eyes of her mom was bothering her. She asked her once the reason for her swollen lips and she gave a lame excuse of lipstick allergy, which she loathed. 

"Sid, I am going by bus from now on, I am not coming with you anymore bas ho gaya mera.. Jab dekho you kiss!!! " Sana exasperated with a very low voice. It was Saturday and Sid called her almost at midnight, she was in bed in her room and they were in phone since an hour. 

"Arre, baba what should I do, I cannot take my eyes off your lips.. and please jayda bakwas mat kar samjhi.." Sid said, " Aur sunn tomorrow meet me na, we will go to Delhi and roam around, maybe watch a movie, chal na moti." he requested. They have opened up a lot, formal talks had taken a back seat. There relation has grown up steadily and they felt much close to each other. 

"MOTI!! kon moti.. main na tumhara sar phod dungi Sid.. main nahi jaa rahi kahin apke saath.." angry Sana replied. Sid laughed imagining her angry pouted round face. "You are my moti, my  sweetheart, my jaaneman.. and please you call me 'tu' only.. when you call 'aap' I feel like an old man.." 

"Toh aap.. tum.. manthe ho that you are an Budauuoo.. hehehehehe..." Sana teased him.

"Acha, bathauu yeh Budha kya kya kar saktha hain? Bol.. aauuu" Sid said..

"Pagal ho tum.. majak kar rahi thi!" Sana feared as she knows he is crazy and can do anything if challenged. "Make an excuse for tomorrow at home and come, I will wait in the car at 12, we will be back by 6, I promise.." Sid ordered and pressurized her to meet him.

"Dimaag karab ho gaya hain tumhara Sid, kya bolungi amma appa ko ki kahan jaa rahi huin and above all Subbu anna is at home and you know he is a Sherlock Holmes. I can't.. sorry!" Sana tried to make him understand. She also wanted to spend time with him but making excuses, lying to her family was not her forte but she has been doing that a lot these days.. Not big ones but still it hit her conscious.

"What is your problem? Haan, you don't want to spend time with me? Am I the only one dying to be with you and you don't even care to say a lame excuse to your family.. Jab dekho, I can't do this I can't do that.. I am just fed up!! Even when I come close to you to kiss, you just make me feel as if I am forcing on you.. Don't you feel anything for me? Haan.. Damn!!" he shouted and yelled at her making her hurt, shocked for the first time! 

She felt hurt, her eyes watered hearing his harsh words, why was it difficult for him to understand this? It was her belief and something she has been taught since birth, to be honest and truthful. Even at school and college she would never cheat, bunk or lie to her parents just to freak out with friends. She would always ask for their permission if she wanted to go with friends and watch a movie or go outings.  "Aa..aap gussa kyun ho rahe ho? Please understand it is very difficult for me to lie and come out of house..... helloo.. helloo.." before she could say anything Sid cut the call abrubtly.

Sid was frustrated, he could not take anymore of her principals she followed. He loved her and wanted to spend time with her, was he anywhere wrong in that? He questioned himself. He was patient enough with her, understood her, but now in this phase where he wanted all of her to himself and when he couldn't get that, it was frustrating.  He cut the call angrily and drank water and went to sleep, but sleep was no where. He made up his mind not to talk to her until she realizes what he wants. 

Sana cried and shocked to why Sid kept the phone down, was meeting her that important that he it didn't deter him to hurt her and then cut the call on her! Why was he so angry about, she wondered.. They met daily, they spent almost all day with each other, it was just weekends that they were away but even in that they would call, see each other in balcony, in park. Was that not enough that she needs to lie more to her parents to meet him.  She was already doing so much out of her way. She called him again but he didn't pick her call. She was hurt and she was not wrong, she thought. 

This was there first fight and it was hurting them both, sleep no where,  one watching the ceiling and proving himself right and one crying and wetting the pillow understanding where she is wrong. Both of them ached, straining each other for inseparableness but what an irony it was.. Malady that accompanies love is inevitable.. they drifted off to sleep in the crack of dawn! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment if you like what I am writing.. ❤❤❤