45.

Things do not need to be perfect to make us happy, and pursuing perfection in our lives can actually make us less happy. Happiness is more of a skill that we can work on every day by actively choosing thoughts, connections, and beliefs that make us feel good. Sana and Sid were reflecting every part of them with felicity and aptness.

Sana has started her MBA evening classes. Sid would drop her everyday after work and also pick her up at night. Sometimes when he couldn't he would ask Subbu to pick her up. They were getting in to a flow of their routine. Sana didn't had to give false excuses to meet Sid, she would just ask genuinely to her parents and met him. He would come to her flat now to pick her up, not hiding behind the entrance gate to pick and drop. Night, while dropping her, Amma would almost everyday call him up and feed him with her special snacks and food and also pack for his mom.

Sid had come very close to Sana's parents. He bonded very well with Appa, talked about current affairs, news, sports, financial tips... everything that comes in their mind. Appa has been a cricket buff and Sid being a cricket player himself, in his early ages, would spend most of his time talking and watching the game. Subbu would join them both and it was trio team hooting and shouting at each ball and score, which made Sana and Amma frustrated as they missed all the serial and movies that time.. and boys would demand for snacks and drinks which kept them busy in the kitchen.

Sana had also fought with him once, as he was not giving her the proper attention.

"Tum jab dekho yeh cricket.. cricket.. dekhte rehte ho.. Appa and Anna kam the jo tum bhi join ho gaye pareshan kerne?" she frowned pouting her lips while coming back from her evening class in car.

"Important match hain aaj... yaar Sana.. please ab doobara mat surru kar.. Just few more days.. uske baad yeh league khatam ho jayega, after that all my time is yours baby.. Tere ko full attention dunga. I promise" he said parking the car in front of Sana's flat and coming out of the car hastily.

Sana came out as well, taking her belongings, "Teek hain then I will not talk to you till then.. baite raho apna Cricket le ke...hugh.." shrugging her neck she followed him upsatirs.

Sid didn't take any heed of her talks and rushed inside as Match had already started and it was a crucial one. He decided to deal with her later, as she is very easy to crack and can be easily diverted with a click of his fingers now. He knew her too well! She is an open book, young, naïve and innocent which in her age one should be.

"Amma.. coffee milega, please" he asked very casually like he would ask his mom, it's been more than a month of their engagement and he has been regularly coming to her place almost everyday. But watching match with her dad and brother made their bond more stronger. He missed those days when he would watch the match with his dad and he would be always critical with his comments. He would either watch it alone in confinements of his house, were Maa is least interested or in Club with friends which was also becoming very seldom as most of them were married and had responsibilities of their family.

"It's late Sid, dinner time ho gaya hain.. I am making Masala Dosa today with sambhar, first have it and then I will make coffee after that, okay?" Amma said smiling. She knows he loves Dosa and any south Indian cuisine. He loves simple, plain food, and south cuisines are mostly sane of masala's and oil, he loved that fact, healthy and tasty. She also didn't felt the hesitation like she had before with him, he being the son-in-law she gave him the respect, sometimes much more than needed. Sid made them all comfortable around him, making them more inclined, amenable towards him. Attitude and his inclusiveness made him approachable, his friendly, fun nature made everyone around him comfortable.

"Wow, Dosa.. ya ya.. I will eat that first then... Kitna hua score Subbu?" he sat down in the couch pushing Subbu in the middle next to Appa.

Sana's mood was ballistic, she couldn't take Sid's negligence towards her. This was going overboard and she wanted to chasten him, give him the taste of his own medicine. She didn't come to him whole evening and night.. she thought he would have missed her, but to her shock, he didn't even bother to call or think about her. He was engrossed in the match the whole 3 hours of twenty-twenty match type.