16.

Way back home was silent with a heaviness in Sana's heart. It was a painful and cruel Sunday she ever had in her life. She could not ventilate how she had been for that 24 hour. It was grueling, exhausting, extremely tired, eyes heavy without sleep and stomach growling with no food in that. Well, it's true when they say, "Na Bhook lage Na Pyaas" but for her this happened when she was experiencing pain in love.

Being in love felt good, felt like a paradise, but she was unaware that it also accompanied with so many other feelings which are sour and bitter which she did not look forward to that. She is naturally a very happy, positive, and unambiguous girl all her life and this is the first time she faced her vulnerable side. It was taking a toll on her.

She had called him so many times and messaged him several times on Sunday, but he did not reply or bothered seeing those messages and call. She thought what if he just decided to come and stand there at 12 to pick her up for the meet. She decided to go and meet him if that is how he is going to be calm, she did not want to upset him more, so decided to go against her beliefs, and lied to her parents! She gave the excuse that her college friend is having a get together and has called her too and that she really wanted to be part of it.

Her parents agreed without any question, just asked how she will commute, and she lied for that too... as they say one lie leads to another... she said that her friends will pick her up. Somehow, she was getting a hook of it, earlier she thought she will fear giving excuses but how love makes you do the stuff! She dressed, made efforts to look good, she had not had good sleep, neither ate well but wanted to look good for him, to cheer him. 

She messaged him that she is ready to meet and that she will wait for him in the usual spot, and she waited... he never came... she waited for an hour, called him, again messaged him but he never picked the call or saw the messages. Disappointed went back home to say another lie that her friends could not come to pick her up and gave some lame excuse for that.

She thought that this was it, Sid hates her and broke up with her. How will she face him in the company, will he ever talk to her? She cried thinking of the time spent with him and the short love life she had with him. This was her destiny and she felt hopeless... above all the call from her uncle at night added fuel to her sadness and she cried with her mom, for her Nani but also for her ill fate in love.

Morning she messaged him again, somehow assuming that she is blocked by him, and he will not bother seeing the message or bother not seeing her on work. She lost all hope, disappointed to believe that he loved her and trust him with her feelings. All her feelings for him going wasted, first hurt, first pain, first heart break in first and last love.

They left to airport and dropped mom dad and her uncle. She was standing outside in the parking lot when her phone rang inside the car. She heard it and sat inside waiting for Subbu anna who went to restroom before they begin to ride back home. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the name in missed call list. Hope coming back again, with a small smile and eyes lit up she called back to get pleasantly surprised by his state, she was not alone repenting, and he apologized which she never expected but relief coming back. He was still eager and anticipated to see her and that felt so good to her.

They reached home, and first thing she did was having food, she was starving and almost on the verge of blacking out. She took a small nap to be woken up by Subbu anna, "Sana get up" he moved her vigorously. "Kya hain anna... sone do mujhe.." she said sleepy.

"I need to go to work, urgent hain.. production drop.. can you manage by your own? Monty is also not here... or I would have asked her to be with you." He asked.

"Ya, I will.. aap jao.. did Appa call? Have they reached safely?" she asked

"Yes they have reached safely, still on way to hospital. Okay I am leaving... call your friends if you want, I will be back by evening... and don't go out, lock the doors. Bye." He hurriedly went out and drove out of the community. 

Sana was still in daze catching up her sleep. She closed the door realized she is all alone in the house which has never happened before. She called Sid, this is the first time she has called when she is alone at home and it felt liberating, no fear of parents who might doubt her calls and whom she is talking to! He picked the call in one ring, "Hello... thank God you called, I was so worried for you... itna time kyun laga call karne main?" he bombarded her with questions. 

"I am sorry, woh... when we came back I felt sleepy and went to take a nap, I did not sleep last night that why... so forgot to text you," nervously she replied in a low voice fearing his anger, his reaction. 

"Don't say sorry, please Sana, kyun itna formal ho rahi hain.. please baby.. tu mujhe maaf karde. Itna affect mat ho." He almost begged her to come back to her self and get out of the fearing shell.

"Hmmm..." that's all she replied. "Baath kar Sana.. Has your parents reached safely?" he asked. "Yes, they have and Subbu anna is also gone to office just now and I am all alone at home. Monty Di bhi nahi hain yahan..." she complained pouting. 

There was a silence from other side, "Hello.." Sana confirmed his presence.. "Ya.. you said you are alone? " he asked as if he didn't believe what she said. "Yes.. kyun kya hua.. it's fine aap worry mat karo... waise bhi I am tired.. I am going back to sleep.. It just 2pm.." She said thinking he is worried for her. 

"Can I come? Main aau?" he asked bluntly thinking it to be a good chance to meet her at her home. She is alone and he can get some time with her to solve the misunderstandings and besides all he missed her and wanted to hug her, he missed her smell. This would be the best idea if she agrees. 

"Par, aap.. you are in company right? what if someone sees you coming? Nahi nahi I am scared... please aap gussa mat hona par I don't think its a good idea. You coming when I am alone will make it look fishy to anyone who sees you coming inside," anxiously she said, biting her nails. 

"Don't worry Sana, I will be careful and I came back home just now, I am coming in 10 mins, open the door when I knock. I miss you sweetheart, I want to see you... and I am coming, no further discussion."  Sid said stern and kept the phone down without listening her response. He changed to Jeans and T-shirt and walked out towards her home excited to meet her. 

Sana was skeptical, she sat down in bed nervously, looked around the house, it was messy. This is the first time he is coming home and she also looked messy. She got up, no time to think about her having reservations, she took her clothes scattered in the bed, tidied the house bit, went to restroom washed her face, put some kohl in her eyes, combed her hair in a ponytail.. thought of changing her clothes too as she was in a gray skirt and white simple t-shirt which is her comfortable house clothes. She went to her cupboard to take a churidar but she heard a knock and her heart stopped for a second, she was feeling dizzy anticipating his presence.  She kept the churidar inside closed the cupboard and walked towards the door to open it. They had two door one wooden inside which she opened and saw Sid standing handsome, splendid, smart behind the steel mesh door. 

Love can make you high with intense elation, it can make you make you low venerable to pain, your heart beats as fast as your partner and it also makes you daredevil which they both are doing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Vote and Comment, I love your suggestions and comments.. they are just amazing.. I hope you like today's update... if yes then please comment... ❤❤❤