11.

"Sir, I have moved all your meetings between 8-5pm. Just tomorrow's meeting at 6pm with TW & sons, is not moved. They don't have any appointments available before that time and they are quiet busy for coming 6 months. Also Sir this is a very important project for our company, you have been preparing for this since long." Raj, Sid's PA spoke out with worry.

"You are right, I will attend that meeting on the scheduled time, no need to change... let it be and thanks for taking care of all other appointments in a very short notice, I really appreciate it.Raj."

"My pleasure Sir" Raj left leaving Sid behind wondering how will he manage tomorrow's evening car time with Sana. Diverting his mind his phone rang and it was Sumit!! He picked the call and first thing he heard was all the curses of the world, "Ho Gaya bas aur Kuch language ki gali bachi hain toh woh bhi bol de" Sid smiled.

"Saale... puri duniya jahaan ko pata chal gaya aur sirf mereko nahi pata. When were you planning to tell me?" Sumit asked angrily.

"Kya pata chal gaya? Kya batau?" Sid teased him making Sumit more angry... "Saale, Bc.. don't play games with me. I should have been the first one to know and I got the news from whom? That Rahul...!!!! Like really bro.. Meri toh KLPT ho gayi." Frustrated Sumit yelled.

Sid was laughing teasing him holding his stomach, "Now are you just gonna laugh or tell me who is that Menaka who break this Vishwamitra's meditation? Hamare pandith ka kya... something... something...  brastht karne wali...I am going to wash her feet and take Aarthi of her," Sumit was curiously asking Sid and he could just say one thing.. "Sana.."

" Hmm kya? Phir se bol aur Teri Loudspeaker wali awaaz ko kya hua?" Sumit asked again as Sid was dazed again thinking about her. "Her name is Sanaya... Sanaya Iyer.. short main Sana"

"Oh Teri!!!! Hamare Sharma Ji ko Madrasan pasand aa gayi... sahi hain... Iyer the great.. Waise kahan tak pahunchi baath? Did you guys talk or just eyes talking phase going one?"

"We have expressed our feelings for each other!" Sid replied short, blushing.

"WHAT!!!!! You are kidding right!!!!! Abey you guys are what Superfast express.... no.. actually you are jet airplane..." shocked Sumit said.

"You meet me in the evening, I will give you all the details and also introduce you to her. What say?" Sid asked. "Yes yes of course, I am dying to meet my Bhabhi, I am so impressed yaar. I will meet you in the evening then. So happy for you man" Sumit happiness was reflected in his voice.

Sid kept his phone down and started to do his work and day ended very fast as he was very busy in meetings.

It was 5pm and Sana wrapped up lobby and headed towards restroom before her drive back home. She was blushing whole day; the reminiscence of morning ride was still lingering her thoughts. She was exhilarated, beaming with how her life has turned. The new feeling that she had always been running away fearing family, heartbreaks, society, could be so joyful, she never thought. She still had insecurities, but they have taken a back seat for time being. She wanted to just be in the moment and make most out of it. Her fear, societal bondages nothing seemed big in front of what she was feeling for Sid, right now. She looked herself in the mirror and felt beautiful.

She walked towards his car as he was already waiting for her in the curb.

"How was your day? Busy? You are looking so tired!" Sana said worried.

"Yes, it was busy, but I am fine." Driving the car to the road he replied and then their conversation flowed all through there car journey to her home. Mostly Sana talking and him listening. He loved that... as her soothing, innocent, chirpy voice was relaxing him in an unknown way. She had never ending stories of her childhood, family, her summer vacations, travelling and he loved every part of it. He felt more closer to her. Knowing her more, knowing her family more made him realize how much he missed his own family. She will know his family as she will stay with him after they get married but it is wonderful to connect to her family. He was understanding her upbringing, her culture, and how she has lived up each moment of her life. 

"Tomorrow evening I have a meeting at 6, you will have to take the bus. Will you be fine with that?" Sid asked reluctantly. "Haan haan no problem, I will take the bus." Sana said with a heavy heart. "I will miss our meet" Sid said with a heavy heart too. "Arre, but we are together now and also in the morning, so why worry." Sana said making the atmosphere light. They reached her community and it seemed the hour long drive going by fast.

"I will come in the evening in the park. My friend Sumit wants to meet you. I will text you when I am there" Sid said.

"Hmmm... okay." Sana replied, "I will go now, bye."

Sid hold her hand when she was about to exit the car and kissed her knuckles. "I will miss you." Sana blushed and left to her home. 

Sid reached home and after a quick shower went to his mom and sat next to her in the couch with a piping cup of tea. His mom cherishes this chai time with his son. She was happy that since few days he was coming early, and she was able to spent more time with him. She wondered though what might be the reason for his early arrivals, so she asked, "Now a days you are coming early, what is the reason? I am not complaining, rather I am very happy beta."

"Woh..actually mom, I want to say something to you." Sid was hesitant as to how to tell her about Sana. Will she like her? Will she accept her? As far as he knows his mom was very broad minded and would never deny for a love marriage. She had supported his sister's love and got her married to the person whom Kajal choose for herself. She had been more like a friend to both her kids and has always encouraged them both to be independent and free. Still Sid wanted to hear her thoughts as she is the most important part of his life.

"Bol na bacha, sab teek hain na? Why are you hesistant? Kuch gadbad kiya kya? Company main sab teek hain na?" worried mom asked.

"All is good mom, sab teek hain kuch gadbad nahi kiya infact I want to share something good." Sid said pausing, "I have fallen in love maa! I am in love with this fabulous, beautiful girl."

Surprised and shocked, mouth agape, his mom gave all the reactions within seconds. She smiled with tears in her eyes and said, "I was waiting to hear this from you for so long bacha, finally! Who is she? Tell me about her!"

"She started this Monday as a receptionist in my company and my heart said she is the one. It was instant mom; I couldn't help myself to fall for her. She also feels the same for me. Her name is Sanaya, I will show you her pic..." he poured his heart out to mom and eagerly opened the phone to show her profile pic she had in her WhatsApp. "I am so happy Sid, wow she is so beautiful. Tell me more about her, her family, where does she live?" Mom asked curiously.

"She lives just 10 minutes away. She is from South, Chennai and her father is a bank manager, mother is housewife and has elder brother" he said.

"South Indian?" mom worriedly asked.

"Yes, why?" bringing his eyebrow he asked.

"They are very particular about there culture, religion and caste." Mom said.

"There is a long way mom for this discussion.. we will talk about that later. Don't worry, she is mine and I will never let her go because of this stupid system." Sid sternly said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment.. Thanks ❤❤❤