23.

New day, new morning, Sana finished her morning chores and prayed for Sid's health lighting the Diya in prayer room. She told Subbu anna that she will take the company bus and to that he offered to drop her to work and he did even after Sana denied as the trouble he had to go through starting early to work. "Anna I could have gone by bus only, why trouble yourself so much, taking a detour to go your work and that too so early" she pouted complaining. 

"No trouble for me, this way I can see your company as well" said Subbu driving the car towards the Ghaziabad-Noida borders

"Ya, right... Let me call appa and amma" and she dialed her father's phone and connected to the Bluetooth of the car. "Hello appa ji... how are you?" she asked when he picked up the call.

"I am good, kya kar rahe ho dono?" father replied.

"Anna is dropping me to company today, so we are in car, talk to anna we are in speaker" she replied and they had there regular chat of the day. 

Sid on the other side was feeling much better, he woke up late, took shower and headed up for breakfast. "Maa, why didn't you wake me up, it's already 10am, how am I sleeping so much?" Sid grumbled. 

"Tu so jaa beta, you are sick and I know only by resting you get better quickly. You work so hard, hardly you are home with me, even during weekends you have club and friends... no time for your mom, atleast iss bahane tu mere saath thodi time spend kar. Main toh bore ho jati huin ghar main warna"  Maa said bringing in poha and chai for Sid. 

"Sorry ma aisa nahi hain, I will try to spend more time with you I promise." Sid was famished and he gobbled down the food spending good amount of time with his mom and talking random topics. He also asked for a hair massage and got pampered by his mom like a sick child hooked to his mom. How so ever kids grow they remain babies in front of their mom and Sid being attached to his mom was never the less than a child. 

He slept more and it was about time for Sana's close of the day, he felt fit and stronger. He texted Sana that he will pick her from work in the evening but she strongly denied and asked him to be at home and she will take the cab back. But Sid being adamant reached the company just before 5pm and texted Sana that he was waiting outside in the parking area. He did not want to miss this time with her where there was no restriction for her to reach home on time fearing her parents and restrictions. 

Sana had a smile when she saw the text, she too wanted to spend her time with him, the time she had now was rare and she was happy that he was here, though she worried how his health was recovering. She came out with her mesmerizing beauty in white calf length dress and a short light denim jacket above it, long hair open flowing in the wind and Sid just stared her like he was seeing her for the first time. 

She opened the passenger side door and sat inside keeping her bags in the back seat. She saw Sid and was shocked to see he was wearing white T-shirt and denim pants. "Arre wah we are twinning!" and pinched him hard in his arm, "same pinch."

"Aaaahhhh... kya hain itne jor ji kon chutti marta hain, Sana" Sid jerked and rubbed his left arm. 

"Waise you are looking very handsome, dude... I love white, its my favorite, actually I love all the colors, pink, yellow, blue, orange, black..." before she could complete Sid threw his arms to her neck and pulled her towards him for a searing kiss. No permission asked, no time given, with all rights... He has waited long enough for this moment, with no patience left he rushed for sizzling kiss, hard and intense. He savored her lips to his satisfaction, taking in her flowery fragrance, catching a glimpse of her aesthetic face. He didn't plan this but seeing the prodigy sitting in front of him, he couldn't resist. 

He merely came to spend some time with her, see her face, listen to her talks, know more about her but the physical magnetism he felt towards her was matchless. His heart was beating faster and faster, he slowed down his swift step of intensity that made her cling to him and they both felt dizzy. His demanding mouth parted her lips and savored her shaking lips, evoking sensations that were never known to him and when she kissed him back the passion was paroxysmal.

Car was standstill in the parking lot, with dark tinted glasses, no one knew what happened inside. Sana was drawn into his passionate kiss, it was surprising for her, his sudden action, his arms around her, he kissed her repeatedly, ceaseless as if she would vanish if he stopped. He was kissing her in a slow languorous motion. She lifted her arms and patted his chest and parted her lips slowing her movement. She wanted to bring him back from his unending intense kiss. 

Sid reluctant parted and looked her blushing pink face, her dress climbing up till her thighs, her jacket running down her shoulders showing sleeveless strap and skin. This was the closest they have been, still his arms around her he hugged her tight with zeal and fire in his body. 

"Sana I... I love you... I missed you... you are the most alluring person I have come across and I am unable to control myself around you. You have an upper hand here, please let me hug you for a while, let my heartbeat slow down a bit, hold me Jaan" Sid said in a gravely voice. 

Sana held him tight, tighter than he asked for as she was nonetheless, her heart pounded with emotions. She felt safe in his arms, getting comfort, a tranquility that was giving strength to both of them. 

They drove around the city going beyond borders, the places they have never went together, with old Kishore Kumar songs playing in the background as he was an ardent fan of him and most of his collections were Kishore Kumar songs and Sana got to know that in few days of their car rides. She liked new, peppy dance numbers more than old ones but it felt good when he shared and talked about his inclination toward him. He played a song saying that it was his dedication for her and she blushed when she heard the song.. it was one of the many songs he has dedicated to her till now which he makes her listen repeatedly.

"Roop ye tera jisne banaaya vo
kahi mil jaaye to haath chum lu
rang ye tera jisne sajaaya vo
kahi mil jaaye to haath chum lu
Roop ye teraa...."

They reached her home on time today, she had informed her brother today, also Monty di about her whereabouts and told her that she will reach home as Sid was dropping her today. Somehow even with fire inside them they were in control managing their emotion and comforting each other with their limitations known, getting each other deeper emotionally mentally which seemed right than physical needs in this moment. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Faint bit of kiss content here, I am not very comfortable writing it but I hope I did justice to it, please do listen to the song attached in this chapter also please vote, comment and share, hope you like this update... ❤❤❤