42.

It was Thursday evening, Sana came back from work, it was a hectic day for her and was very tired after the bus ride. Sid had a meeting clashed up and he had to leave early to attend it in Delhi, missing their evening drive back home.

Sana this whole week, came back with him to his home, made chai and spend time together and also they cooked dinner together for him, something light and healthy. He would chop the vegetables for her and then watch her cook effortlessly in his kitchen and romancing around with each other. Today he had dinner meet with his clients so Sana didn't worry about his dinner. Breakfast and lunch for him was coming from her Amma's kitchen, everything was sorted with his food part. She also talked to Sid's mom daily and keep her updated about all the news happening around her and him.

They came close to each other like never before. His never liked his mom leaving him all by himself... he would always find some excuses to stop her going anywhere, but this time he was thankful as he was much more closer to Sana, who was getting very comfortable with the physical proximity. Sid would drive fast to reach home to have good alone time with her and not making her late to go back home, but she would end up late each day..

Today was different, she came back on time and did not find her parents at home, she had to take house keys from Monty di's house. She freshened up and lit the Diya, made herself chai and sat down in balcony browsing the phone. She texted Appa asked about their whereabouts but he didn't reply her back, so she just waited for them.

It was around 8pm they haven't reached yet neither any info from them, Sana was getting worried, she tried her mom's phone but she also didn't answer. She prepared dinner, when Subbu came in after work.

"Anna, where is Appa and Amma... woh na phone uta rahe hain na call ka answer kar rahe hain.. You know anything?" she asked him worried when he was removing his shoes.

"Ya.. Appa told me this the morning that they will be going to Delhi for some work.. aa jayenge, you know how much traffic it is coming back.. Appa has the car so he will come.. Meri toh band baj gayi aaj bus main aate aate! let me shower... bahut bhook lagi hain.. kuch banaya hain tune?" he asked.

"Ya.. Baigan ka bartha and dal, I will make roti.." she said walking towards kitchen.

They both ate dinner when they heard the door bell ringing and Subbu got up to open the door.

"Appa kahan chale gaye the? I was so worried aur phone bhi nahi uta rahe ho... kya Amma aap... phone purse main rakhne ke liye nahi hota.. calls aaye toh pick karna hota hain!!" Sana complained when they were entering inside.

They didn't respond anything but had a freaky smile in their faces..

"I am so angry and you guys are smiling? Hadd hain sahi main.." she frowned and went to kitchen to get some water for them.

They sat down in the sofa and asked Sana to sit with them.

"Sit, we have to talk to you.. Subbu you also come" Appa said.

Amma went towards Sana and hugged her tightly, Sana was wondering what was happening, "Kya hua? Itna pyaar?"

"Haan... baath hi aise hain! We went to Guruvayuraapan Temple (Krishna Temple) today in Mayur Vihar to match the Jadagam (horoscope) of you and Sid and it's matched Sana.." her mom said exhilarated!

Sana gasped, eyes wide open and looked at her Appa first and nodding she asked him to confirm.. He also smiled nodding and confirmed it.

"We also asked to give him any good date for Nichyathartham (Engagement) and he said September 10th would be very auspicious"  Amma poured out all the information, all interactions with astrologer.