46.

The most important thing in the world is family and love. Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing in the arms of your loved ones. Sana's family were able to somehow convince her Paati (Daadi) with lot of struggle. When she was convinced all other family members happily embraced Sana's selection to get married to the one she loved. It actually opened faith to other cousin Sana had who was in love himself but was scared to disclose it to his parents. But he too opened his love to them taking in the consideration the apt situation and time. Though everyone was shocked but they didn't had any choice to reject his proposal.

"Sid... oh my God.. Sid.. tum vishwaas nahi karoge, Appa ne kya jawaab diya Paati ko.. I mean she was stunned with all his counter talks.. Woh toh tumhe mere se jyaada pyaar karte hain ab... I mean ek word nahi bolne diya unhe tumhare khilaf. Kya jaadu kar diya tumne... Pehle mere saath then now with Appa and Amma also... bas Shaadi main sab ayenge aise hi apna jaadu bikerthe rehne sab pe... Hehehehe.." she giggled jumping in the bed to lay down while in video chat with him.

"Ab hum hain hi aise cheez ki koi pyaar kare bina reh hi nahi saktha.." he laughed as well with her.

"You know Appa's cousin bhaiya ka beta.. my bother Mani Anna he also is in love with someone who is working in his office, she is from Kerala, totally different caste and religion. He said his wish to marry her in front of Paati.. I mean hum sab yahan already try kar rahe hain for my alliance but jab unhone bola toh everyone was shocked... Sab ka attention shifted to him and made our acceptance easy.. Everything happens for good.. haina.." She said smiling.

A week went by fast with wedding card distributed to everyone personally to all the close relatives in Chennai, Kerala and also Palakkad city (Border city for Tamil Nadu and Kerala) where there ancestral temple is, they prayed there for Sid and Sana to complete the marriage smoothly, offering the wedding card to the deity as well calling them for their blessings. They shopped in Kanchipuram got all authentic Silk sarees, silk Dhothi, and wedding clothes for Sid, Sana and for relatives from weavers in a wholesale price.

Subbu and Sid both went to Delhi airport to pick them up, they had lot of luggage coming back and two cars were needed. Sid was happy to see Sana and her parents after a week of distance. He asked Sana to sit with him in his car and Appa also gave her nod, she hurriedly went to sit with him.

They both were waiting to hug each other, which they couldn't do in front of the crowd, but as soon as they saw Subbu took the car off they both hugged each other in the parking lot itself. Sana had a soulful smile plastered in her face all the time. Sid squeezed her body hugging her tight.

"Sid... I am here..." Sana said seeing the intensity of his hug. She kissed his shoulders, his neck, his hair, caressing it softly, to calm him down. He too loosened his grip to kiss her back in her neck, sniffing her fragrance. "I missed your smell..." he said.

He softly bit her shoulder, she hissed a moan.. "Aaahhh... Sid... please... don't bite.. Kiss me.." she demanded in a soft voice. Sid chuckled at her and took his lips near hers and said breathing out warm heavy breath, "I want it too.." and sucked her lips passionately roaming his hands on her neck and all over her curves to feel her presence, bringing her close to him in the confinements of the car, which he missed whole week.

He opened her hair which was clutched up in a bun and smell it.. "I like it open.." and kissed her back again... She touched his chiseled chest, sneaking in her fingers inside his T-shirt to touch him bare and snuggled him from waist.

"We should leave now.. Anna must have reached half way.. we are still in the airport!" She said after 30 minutes of there act of amorous kissing and caressing.