9.

SS🚘

I am here...

Sid messaged her sitting in the car, he was early he knew that but he was too excited to meet her. This is insane, he thought I didn't know that I would be so crazy for someone. She was in his mind all evening, night and morning!! He couldn't stop himself to walk towards her apartment in the evening yesterday, knowing that Rahul might doubt him and ask questions.. he decided he will tell him everything, if that is what is needed to meet her daily 'Pyaar kiya toh darna kya', he chuckled being filmy. As doubted he asked when he saw his eyes glued on Sana's flat and his doubt was even more confirmed when he saw Sana come out to walk and eyes on Sid all the time blushing.

Sid told his hearts condition and likeness towards Sana truthfully. Rahul was happy for him, he said, "She is a very nice girl, Sid. I have known her since she came to this community, she is like my sister. She is Very homely, respects elders, helpful and very lively. She will be a good life partner for you, it seems like you both are made for each other." He confirmed that with confidence. Rahul has always been a very matured and responsible man unlike Sumit, his best friend. Sumit was carefree and funny guy opposite to Sid's personality, maybe that's why he loved him. Patting Sid's shoulders Rahul said, " I will always be there for any help you need bro. Have you guys expressed your feelings to each other?" he asked. "Kind of, but not explicitly. Maybe soon" Sid replied.

Sana

I am coming, you were supposed to be here at 7:15... you are way too early. Give me few minutes.

He smiled and switched on the radio and song that played seemed it's written just for him,

Har Shyam Aankhon Par

Tera Aanchal Lehraye

Har Raat Yaadon Ki

Baarat Le Aaye

Maein Saans Leta Hoon

Teri Khushboo Aati Hai

Ek Mehka Mehka Sa

Paigham Laati Hai

Meri Dil Ki Dhadkan Bhi

Tere Geet Gaati Hai

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho

Jeevan Meethi Pyaas Yeh Kehti Ho

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho...

He saw her coming in with baby pink top with white pearls spread over and white pants, her hair fallen long and wavy in the ends, looking enchanting, captivating and drop dead gorgeous. She sat next to him in the car and again her fragrance spread the car, rose and lily.

"Good Morning" she said with a beautiful smile showing her pearl teeth.

"What a beautiful morning it is..." he replied with his fixed on her adoring and smiling. She blushed.

"Chale?" she asked. "Hmm.. ya ya..put your seat belt" saying he started the car and drove towards the company but slow and in no hurry. He didn't mind the traffic or the signals today, he was in a way thankful that they were giving him time to admire the beauty besides him.

"I did not have my breakfast you were so early here, so I packed it, do you mind if I have it in car?" she asked wondering. "Ya sure, waise maine bhi nahi khaya and sorry I came this early" he said. "Koi na, I have sandwich with me, you wanna have the half?" she asked. "Sure, but I hope that will be enough for you?"

"Yes, it will be more than enough for me from tomorrow I will get extra for you as well. Amma loves to feed, she is like always behind us, did you have food? Why did you waste this? Why are you not eating properly... blah blah blah..." talking non-stop she gave her half cheese veg sandwich to him. "She makes the best food, I love to eat what she cooks. I like cooking but the job I love is eating her food. Appa will demand so many items to her and she without complaining makes it for him. I don't know from where she gets so much energy!" Chewing and devouring the sandwich she was ceaselessly talking about her parents and he was enjoying every bit of it.

He could see how much she adored her parents and her family and he also has started a liking towards them for the way they are so connected to each other and also connected to there culture. 

"Sandwich was so good and I love Dosa sambhar, it's one of my favorites" he said finishing the sandwich. "Really then I should call you sometime my mom makes the best masala dosa and sambhar in this whole world" she said proudly.

"I would love to come." He said thinking, 'Haath mange toh aana hi ek din tera Janeman tab kayenge'

She looked at his handsome face and was enjoying the time with him. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and gray pants, looking fully professional and dapper at the same time. Her mind distracted when she heard one of her favorite song playing, 'Ban ke Titli dil uda uda uda hain, kahin dur...' "Ah I love this song..." she increased the volume up and started singing and dancing with it.

"You are so beautiful Sana, I am not able to concentrate on road, I just want to look at you and admire you." He said brazen stopping the car near a isolated sideway near the company area. She was shocked to hear his unabashed appreciation and feelings, also the fact that he parked the car abruptly in the road. There company must be 15 minutes from there, it was a industrial area so was not much crowded.

"I...I...mmm... can I hold you Sana, please?" he asked. Vacillating she nodded in yes, she become quiet, heartbeat raised, cheeks burning, eyes on him, thinking what was in store. He caught hold of her hand and pecked it lightly, inhaling her scent. He then hold her cheek and rubbed it lightly with his knuckles.

"Please don't get scared I know my limits, but you are so captivating. This is all new to me and I don't know how to control myself. You know what I am trying to say, right?" he genuinely asked, his eyes on her lips and then her eyes. She nodded again and didn't say anything. "Why are you quiet, say something" he asked again. She hummed in a low voice almost whispering, "Kya bolu." He chuckled seeing his goofball who was so chirpy, lively just a minute ago but suddenly went chickens.

He could understand her situation, she was feeling shy but he wanted her to be free to him without any inhibitions. He wanted her to open up even when they are physically close. Touching, hugging, kissing are something which he craved to experience first hand with her. He thought, he would be shameless and say out whatever is in his heart if she is so timid and shy. He wanted to be her second skin and comfortable around him and its going to be a tough task.

"Okay, at least see me and tell me what is making you so nervous?" taking his hand away from her cheek but still holding her hand he asked.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply, biting her lips she said, "Woh... actually this all is so new to me" pausing she looked at him, taking in all the courage, sitting straight, she asked, "Aap mere liye serious ho na? I am not just a time pass for you, na? I have never fallen for anyone until now. I am very orthodox. I have a belief; in my life I will never fall in love before marriage, but if I do, marriage would be the final call. I want to keep myself pious for my husband. So, I will ask you directly and please answer me honestly. Do you love me, like serious wala love, marriage type of love?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think Sid's answer would be? 😉😊

Please vote and comment.   Love all the readers who is reading this and supporting me. 

Thank you❤❤❤