50.

All tired and exhausted they reached home by 4am in the morning. Sana and Sid were sent to their room and mom asked them to take rest. When they entered the room they were mesmerized to see the decorations around their bed. Roses and jasmines around making the place aromatic and beautiful. Both of them smiled seeing the room and sat in the bed.

"It's so pretty.." Sana said taking the rose petals and smelling it.

"Not more than you.." Sid said kissing her alluring lips. After a while Sana parted and said, "I am tired... let's sleep for a while!"

"Me too yaar.. you change and sleep for some time. Chai peeyegi?" Sid asked.

"Nahi.. I am feeling heavy! I will first change this lehenga.. Can you please help me to bring that red suitcase please. I have my clothes in that, I will change it first" she requested.

"Hmm.." Sid went and got her red suitcase, laid it in floor and opened it for her. "Kya pehenegi?"

"Let me see.." she came took out her pink kurta and white pajama and dupatta from that lot. It was her favorite, comfortable dress.

"Wear a night dress na" Sid said looking at the dress she took out from the suitcase.

"Yeh ghar ke kapde hi hain, Sid. Abhi yehi pehen leti huin. We still have your relatives and guest at home, acha nahi lagega.. atleast yeh Indian wear hain and you know how comfortable I am in these.. so don't worry.. Now please help me with removing this clips from my hair... if you don't mind.. nahin toh Kajal di ko bula do please." She asked him getting irritated with heavy makeup, lehenga and hair style.

"Kajal kyun be... Tera pati karega na tera saara kaam.. chal bhet" He gestured her to sit in the chair near the mirror dresser and took out the hair clips from her bun and dupatta covering her head.

"You are looking so beautiful Sana.." Sid said in a husky tone looking her in the mirror. Sana smiled, blushing and bending her head down. He took out her maang tikka, opened her hair straight down. Helped her to take the jewelry out of her neck, ear, nose and hands, just leaving her two mangalsutra... one Tamil Nadu style in yellow thread and one in black beads. Both entangled together in her deep neck showing most part of her upper body. She did not feel any hesitation when he was staring her bare open parts. She knows how appreciative he is, his eyes displaying his admiration, not judging her clothes or her nakedness. 

"You know how captivating you look with this Mangalsutra, sindoor, bindi... I can't even put it in words Sana.. you are making me crazy for you." Sid was sitting in the floor on his knees and cupping her face he kissed her again. Kissing her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her jaws, her neck, her cleavage, "I want to worship you with my love, I still can't believe we are married and you are in my arms, all decked up like a bride, enchanting!" 

Sana closing her eyes was just absorbing all the love Sid was giving her, her eyes welled up with gratification, happiness and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I love you Sid, sachi, main humesha school main ya college main ya kahin par bhi ladko se dur rehthi thi.. Appa used to say that I am his pride and prestige. I never wanted to break his trust but pata nahi kahan se tum aa gaye ek din aur mera saara control chala gaya. As if my soul recognized you and like a magnet I was falling for you. Bahut kamm logo ko naseeb hota hain yeh fulfillment, I am so thankful that I got my soulmate who adores me and wants to worship me.. I don't know if I even deserve that admiration but I will promise you till my last breath I will love you and will care for you. I will make myself worthy for you!" she hugged him tight still sitting in the chair, with hand full dark henna, open hair and lehenga. 

Sid got up and took her in his arms bridal way and went towards bed, room was dim with very low morning light coming from the window curtains  and a low watt yellow dresser lamp. They consummated their marriage, though it was not the first but was the second time they were this close and it was nothing but blissful, a euphoric dance of souls.. bodies guiding them towards the freedom, the brightness, the stars, both experiencing a trance, lost in conscious state but like a meditation that was bringing them back to the now and heightening their inner and outer senses

Her changing dress laid on the dresser with her jewelry and other clothes in floor. His clothes which covered his body a while ago laid on the floor too mixed with hers, open suitcase, flowers all over the place scattered... both of them slept peacefully in each others arm, exhausted physically. 

When one has a soulmate as a partner, you see yourself as a source of love and therefore you don't need to extract love from your beloved. They realized that love is not an emotion but a state of vibrational harmonization. They consciously embody a state of love and project these frequencies towards other. Sana have transcended the belief that she lack love and that she need Sid to love her in order to feel worthy. She already was in a blissful state, a partner worshipping her mind and body.

Sid on the other hand  realized that as a co-creator of reality he also get to co-create his relationship. His projections, beliefs and expectations towards her can have a profound influence on his and her state of being. For this reason Sana constantly envisioned him in his highest state of being.

As their journey went through the inevitable challenges, beliefs, customs, traditions, religion, caste... but they always reminded of each others essence. They didn't confuse each other's personalities, archetypes or identities with who they are. This relationship is not based on personality compatibility but rather soul compatibility. They are ONE, soulmates, interdependent and connected to each other. 

They found the Love of there life.. what ever time they are together, with ups and downs they will embrace them fulfilling each other needs of self-growth and contribution. Thanking and grateful for evolving as a personality. Healing the pain and enjoying the happiness together, they will embody a state of vibrational harmonization where they continue to accrete more light into their life. Being in the same journey, they get to share all realizations and insights with each other. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The End

Thank you my readers for waiting so patiently for my last chapter. I had planned this story till their marriage and I fulfilled it! Thank you all you for supporting and being with me in this journey. 🙏❤❤❤